Nottingham/Derby area teens

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
Been thinking about this for ages, but been a bit unsure if anyone would be interested, but decided to just bite the bullet :haha:
Anyways, does anyone fancy having a teen meet? I was thinking of maybe meeting in Notts centre, sometime in the beginning of February, weekend or weekday depending on when people are free... But sort out details if anyones interested.
Just thought it might be nice, especially if you're like me and don't really know any other younger parents :blush:

And of course bring your LOs/baby bumps!

That sounds good :) Youre just round the corner from me too!

Sounds good but it depends which day its on to whether i could make it :D

Yay :dance: I feel less of an idiot now :haha: When's best for everyone? :)
Panda_Ally - 22's close enough! :haha:
Does anyone know if Sarah0108 or Lucy_x would be interested? (the only other 2 from Notts I can think of off top of my head) x

Am i the only one still pregnant? Feel like its been forever now. As for whens best i have no idea. Got 33 days to go so im slooow and huge! :haha:

oh i want to come but i dont move to notts officially till end of feb/start of march
and i think hollys the only one thats not had her bub already, but shes nearly there lol
ill come to the next one :D

:wave:
Sorry! Been a bit preoccupied :haha:
Anyone up to the weekend after this... errrrm not got a calender... 5th maybe???
What's best for everyone? Holly, how about if you're up to it, come,if not, don't worry, but fingers crossed, it'll go well, and we'll have some more, and you can come then (with your new LO :dance:)
Nicole, you can always come to the next one too...
Depends what's best for everyone.
Do we want weekend or weekday? x

Weekdays are better for me but it weekends are better for everyone else i will try and get

Yeah will have to see how things are :) Dont wanna end up being the slow one :haha: Wont be long until she arrives now anyway :) Where were you thinking of meeting up?

Sorry, have been away for the weekend :)
I was thinking about somewhere in the centre... Maybe meet by the clock fountain by Boots or something. but depends what's best. :haha:
Is anyone free next week? xx

Im Free All Week Every Week :) Just Not at weekends as OH At home x

Im free monday, tue and fridays :D and i agree clock fouantin near boots sounds good place to meet :D

DH had now got a few days off work next week so next week only free on friday, however week after (starting mon 14t) im free mon, tue and friday

So does anyone want to do Friday the.... shit... The next Friday after today (I'm genius :smug: Can't think of the bloody date!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->