Nottingham/Derby area teens

Sounds good to me dont think anything should come up what time are we thinking? and that would be the 11th

Erm... Early afternoon? Like 1ish? x

Yes sounds good. 1ish at the fountian near boots on 11th

:dance:
I'll PM everyone on this post later tonight so everyone knows what's happening if they want to come x

Hey girls! Thanks for the invite but I'm working night shift on thursday night so i probs wont be up for it on friday.

Have a great time!

im 20 lol can i come ??

would love to meet some young mummys.

<3

I would say yes close enough to teens but up to everyone else as well

Yeah The More The Better Hun :flower: x Just Message Rhio92 xx

so how many of us will there be :haha: we need a list up of mummys and babies :haha: x

Im hoping to be there with my daughter chloe

Ill definately try :D because I'm meant to be in town the day before meeting a friend so I'll see if I'm brave enough to take the babies both days :p what are we planning to do :)?

Btw if anyone wants my number, to text me one day if you're bored and want to go shopping or something :haha:

Woo :dance: You're all more than welcome to come :) PM me if you're interested, and on Thursday I'll send a final PM to everyone.
So far it's:
Sophie Grace and Daisy Mae
Mummytochloe and Chloe
Sarah and Harriet & Max (hopefully!)
Charlotte and Alfie (hopefully!)
Me and Connor

Sadly,Holly can't make it,neither can Panda Ally, and a few I've not heard back from.
If you know any others who might like to come,feel free to invite them :) x

I don't knowwwww... We need something to keep our LOs occupied, especially the older ones... Any ideas? x

I will definitely try to be there next time when im not the size of a hippo :haha:

Every time I go to meets this is what we struggle with :haha: x x

Lol I'm not surprised, it's like what to dooooo :haha:
I've seen a childrens place in broard marsh, so the older ones can play, and we can all chat, and maybe the younger ones might be interested for a bit (bbetween feeding and sleeping, bless em :cloud9: )... But hardly go to bm, so not sure :p x

Damn Im pissed i cant make it :(
Il defo come to the next one thou rhiannon, Just let me know :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"