• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nottingham meet - 20th August

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
So we have a few people interesting in a nottingham meet

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/155202-nottingham.html

It looks like were going to meet around city centre somewhere as some people have to get buses/trains and it makes it easier for them...

Just the question of when??? Please all choose any option that you can make then we will go with the majority as thats the only way to make it fair....

Meet Date: 20th August!!!

Meet Time: 1pm
Meet Place: Train station

i voted them all as i could make any really

Im gonna get the train, although its like 15 mins driving I dont do city centre driving!!

I can do any day!

Ive selected either in August, as we are staying in town i think il get the tram in

i can make aug.. and aslong as my beautiful sweetpea marg picks me up if its a place i cant get to :D * flutters eyelashes and a donut at marg*

Looks like it moght b a weekday in august then....

Dont worry sarah i'm a young mum too!!

Is there anywhere we could go in/near city centre?? I haven't lived here long so i dont really know?? Suggestions??

I'm 20 but look alot younger!!

I'll do some googling c if i can think of anything!!

We could go and have a walk around the castle with the bubs... its free if you live in notts!!

OMG that still makes me the oldest. im starting to feel really old lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->