• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nottingham meet - 20th August

Sorry sorry sorry!!! Right a date!!!

Weekday in august won so
20th August!! Hope you can all make it!!!

I'll update op!!

Ill have to look more into the future, as i think me and the OH we're going to a concert around that date.

But if not, if im around Nottingham that day ill pop on by :D x

Its the day after my wedding so finances will be against me sorry xxxx

I think city contre as its easier for everyone to get to!! I thought maybe go for a walk round the castle then maybe go for a coffee??

The castle sounds great, ive heard you have to pay to get in there so..errm lol!..well with me not being at college and not earning my grant yet..im skint =(..But sounds great :)..Well if my boyfriend wants to come along i think i should be alright lol! :D

I think the castle is free for nottingham residents...but i think its free during school hols anyway?? maybe we should go for a coffee first then decide!!

I'm moving house so I'm going to be offline for a bit... I'll pm my mob no to you all.... Shall we all meet at the station at say 1pm then go from there.... I will b there please text me if you will be too!!!

Anyone coming today??? I dont wannashow u and b on my own :)

:rofl: Take it noone was coming then!!! Oh well waiting at the station for noone was fun!! :lol:

That is just dreadful. I was wondering how it would have been, as we visit the area regularly and I was hoping to be there at a next meeting, but if noone is turning up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->