• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nottingham Meet

holly2234

Reaction score
After a few meets that didnt happen, its time to arrange a new one for Nottingham and surrounding area mums/mums to be.

Was thinking of it being at Jungletastic https://www.jungletastic.com/

The Rainbow 1 and the 79 buses both go close to there. Also Phoenix Park tram stop. There is parking and it is close to J26 for those driving.

Any suggestions of other locations would be good too if people cant get to Jungletastic.

How does everybody feel about Wednesday August 1st?

Ohh not far from me! Im going there sometime this weekend, i need to get LO some shoes from the Clarks there :)

Ohh i bet thats handy! Ive been putting off going for a couple of weeks because i have to get the 79 and its a nightmare. It takes the most stupid route and by the time i get there, Erin wants to go home :haha: Im hoping new shoes will make her enjoy the trip though :)

Hi, I live in Southwell, 21 (almost) weeks PG and would love to meet other pregnant mums. I also have a 12 year old boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->