Nottingham???

Hopefully the weather will pick up again and we can go to one of the parks....... Maybe end of July/beg. Aug? Maybe a few people on holiday though ( apart from me :dohh: )

We could go to Ikea and eat their meatballs all day? :rofl: love them he he

I would be up for it depending, if I can get the day off work

wolloaton is next to me.. but it has 2 be able 2 get there via bus as i dont drive and dont no if marg will be aviable (she drives)

if I'm fully healed & it's a weekend thing, you're welcome to jump in with me and Tom. :)

I can't do weekdays after 15th july. :)

I can pick people up if need be!! Though I have baby seat so can get 2 adults in or one adult and one bubba! :D

Depending were your meeting if i can get there by train then ill come :)

well mid july to end of july OH is off work so cant do then but anytime after that is fine :)

So are we thinking august sometime???

Weekend or weekday???

Weekday for me cos my weekend r for me and oh. :lol:

Week day is best for me and August sounds good, hopefully will be nice and warm :D

Like i said in my earlier post if i can get there by train then i can do anyday

Umm might have to meet in city centre then if people are coming by train.

hope u lot dnt mind i dnt have kids... ill dress the dog up if it helps lol

LOL dress the dog up!! :rofl: I'll bring mine so they got eachother to play with!!!

depending when it is and if its Nottingham city centreish I aint got a clue where I am going then il be up for coming im only 40 or so mins on the train

depending when it is and if its Nottingham city centreish I aint got a clue where I am going then il be up for coming im only 40 or so mins on the train

im sure someone can meet you from the train station :)

Sounds like a plan ive only been to Nottingham once like people will have to excuse my Geordie accent like

Im used to a geordie accent as my family are from there.

Thats ok then i sound right foreign at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"