Nova or Nola

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Okay first off sorry I am obsessed at the moment, super broody with WTT.

I know they're both unusual so please no OMG I hate them both comments, just which do you prefer?

how about an OMG I LOVE THESE NAMES! comment! :haha:

Seriously LOVE both, especially Nola/Nolah as that was my kitten's name!!! I thought I invented it lol It's a mixture of Lola and Nala as she looked like Nala from Lion King :haha:

Rory & Nova
Rory & Nola

Both sound absolutely LOVELY!!!

A little girl at my daughters school is Nola, I think it's very pretty :)

Nola for me, think it's lovely. Not a fan of Nova.

Nova, definitely. It sounds classier and stronger to me and Nola sounds a bit made up

Nola sounds lovely, Nova is pretty but I'm afraid it reminds me of that guy in the American Pie movies who says "the guys call me Nova, as in Casanova" ;)

Nola, I think it's softer and sounds pretty (I've never heard of it, I really like it) I'm not so keen on Nova, made me think of stars but from a school point of view if that makes sense?!

Nola for sure. So soft and pretty sounding. Nova makes me think of a character in a Fallout game I've played. :haha:

I love both! I'm partial to Nova. That was a contender for my baby's middle name before we moved on to something else.

I like both but I've never heard of Nola.
I've seen Nova around a few times but I like the uniqueness of Nola :D

Thank you all for the lovely replies! I prefer Nola too I think.

It's a real name by the way, for those who thought it was made up! Honest! :haha: Just quite uncommon.

I like Nola - but Nova makes me think of my first car, and my first write off!!!!

I like Nola - but Nova makes me think of my first car, and my first write off!!!!

Ahhhh yes my parents had a Nova it was awful, I was so relieved when it was stolen before I started high school haha. Doubly sure on Nola now lol :)

Ahhhh yes my parents had a Nova it was awful, I was so relieved when it was stolen before I started high school haha. Doubly sure on Nola now lol :)

Bloody car companies! I really like Cleo too but I couldn't name my kid after a car, and not a great one at that!

I like Nola!

Nova just makes me think of the baby on Teen Mom 3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->