November babies <3

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
Hello second trimester,

I am due 16th of November

would love to go full term this time as I ended up with a emergency c-section at 35weeks with DD, had pre-eclampsia, gestational hypertension, SPD and I am also (with every pregnancy) a blood clot risk so have to injected daily.

im due nov 4th, i went full term with my son but went induced at 40 weeks. i plan to do the same with this one aswell. it seems to work out with my OH vacation time. yet he only get 3 days this time. we used some already when we had family down.

I hope everything goes well in your pregnancy. wishing you lots of love!:kiss:

I'm due Nov 16th also! Although that may change as at my last scan they said the baby looks about 1 week ahead so we'll see at the 20 week scan what they say...

Im due 14th Nov although my last LO came 2wks early and also inject daily which hurts like hell but worth it x

yeyyy I have November buddies :haha:

So I am 13 weeks and 3? days I think, still getting bounds of feeling sick, lost a stone already :O couldn't loose weight when I wasn't pregnant now I am it's shredding!! shocker!! haha

lol i lost weight with my last pregnancy and the midwife adviced me to put a stone on :growlmad: said ' noooooooooooooooooo way i'll never lose it once baby born' :haha:

if I couldn't loose it before, I certain I won't after haha]

:haha: im still trying to lose weight from my last pregnancy so think im buggered now lol

last pregnancy I put around 3-4 stone on :/ was on constant bedrest and couldn't do much exercise because of the SPD

Hey! I'm due on November 18th. This is our first baby :)

16th nov is my birth day...i am due on nov 6 2011..:happydance:

i'm due november 8th with my first baby!!

Hi all I am 14 weeks 3 days due date November 13th

This will be my third child BUT my first fall baby (and my first surprise baby :blush:). My two sons are both spring babies.

toot toot haha how are your pregnancies going ?

Very tiring and very nauseas (still at 14 weeks 4 days). I think because I have a 6 and 3 year old already and am that much older (nearly 35) I am finding this pregnancy so much more of a struggle than the last two.

But I am hoping my energy levels improve soon! :thumbup:

How about your pregnancy?

toot toot haha how are your pregnancies going ?

Very tiring and very nauseas (still at 14 weeks 4 days). I think because I have a 6 and 3 year old already and am that much older (nearly 35) I am finding this pregnancy so much more of a struggle than the last two.

But I am hoping my energy levels improve soon! :thumbup:

How about your pregnancy?

Errm, alot more tired, I also get alot more nausea urgh hate it, also keep getting a pain in the bottom on my back takes my breath away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->