November babies?

sbl

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hey ladies
Anyone else due in November wanna wait it out together?
I'm due November 20th with my 2nd November baby! But I'll be having a section at 37 weeks.
I've had a few hiccups along the way but baby is great and kicking up a storm.
Any other November mamas to be?

Yes me! But I looks like mine might be October c section or induced!

hi!

i have a due date of either Nov 21, or Nov 26. I am betting baby will make an appearance around mid-November :)

All is going well, i am 21 weeks and looking very much like a pregnant lady now! The bump is bumping! I didn't have this much of a bump until around 23-24 weeks with my first.

i can't wait until L & D! i just want that part to be over and done with :wacko:

Hi ladies,

I'm due 21st Nov with my 3rd boy ❤️ Xx

Hiya :) I'm due Nov 16th but have been warned that baby may arrive early. I'd love to join this group :)

Hello ladies, I'd love to join too :). I'm due November 26, I'm having a baby girl. She will be my second November baby. I have a son born on Nov. 8!! He's 5! Looking forward to waiting it out with you ladies.

I have a question. Do any of you know what I can do or take (natural or otherwise) for a sore throat? My ears are aching a little and I feel some pain in my cheeks. I might have a slight upper respiratory infection. Not too severe though.

Due Nov 9 with baby #2! Scheduled csection planned for the 7th though. I'm huge already. Can't believe how big I am compared to last pregnancy

Hey everyone!
I'll stick everyone's due dates down at the start of the thread so we can keep an eye when everyone starts having their babies!
How's everyone feeling?
I've got much more aches and pains this time!

Hello ladies, I'd love to join too :). I'm due November 26, I'm having a baby girl. She will be my second November baby. I have a son born on Nov. 8!! He's 5! Looking forward to waiting it out with you ladies.

I have a question. Do any of you know what I can do or take (natural or otherwise) for a sore throat? My ears are aching a little and I feel some pain in my cheeks. I might have a slight upper respiratory infection. Not too severe though.
I always gargle with warm water and salt when I have a sore throat Brenda!

May I join you ladies? I am due with #2 November 21. I just had my 20 week scan last week and found out I have marginal previa so I will have another scan in 8 weeks to check the position. If it doesn't move I will be c section in early November.

Welcome FutureBabyG!
Bummer about the marginal placenta previa.
Have you had a section before I will this be your first?

Hey everyone, so far all is well with me... my only complaint is my baby girl kicks me right on the bladder and it's super uncomfortable. I still get up quite often through the night to go to the RR-- I must say I am so over that too!

How about everyone else? :)

Hey ladies! A lot of us have been on a couple super quiet threads for Nov babies. We wanted to start a new one where maybe we could be more active and less lonely ❤️
Anyone is welcome to join us at this link! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...5-november-fireworks-2017-a.html#post38482719

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->