november bump turned october baby... Rayden's birth story... over in a flash

1stTimeAround

new to it all
Reaction score
well some of you might remember that during thursday i was worried about a tiny bit of blood in my discharge... well throughout the day i was also experiencing what i thought were BHs...

i went through the whole day unaware of what was about to happen...

8pm... tried to sleep found my self not being able to do so and having to get up and walk with every 'so called' BH...

11.30pm... told oh to call ambulance i knew something wasn't right... however as much as it was a dull pain im not one to scream out loud and declare it...
was on the phone to the lady until the ambulance arrived at 11.50pm..
11.50pm... ambulance arrived im still not screaming so they take their sweet time to get me to hospital... thats 20mins in the back of the ambulance just taking details... managed to get a bit of gas and air but they were reluctant to hurry as they thought i wasn't serious...

12.30am... arrived at hospital and was left waiting in the waiting room of labour ward for a further 20 mins... still not being taken seriously as i wasnt screaming in pain and making a scene. it come to a point where i had a bit more blood and they took me to a bed and told me to rest... they weren't listening when i said i couldn't rest and left me for another 45 mins in agony... still no screaming so no pain relief...

1.45am... nurse said she will check me and i was fully dilated... that got them moving... the rushed me to the delivery room telling me to push if i need to... and without pain relief and 5 pushes later rayden made his appearance at 2.22am on friday 21st october weighing 5lbs 15oz... :cloud9: i can honestly say i don't remember any pain at all...:shrug:

have been in hospital since friday as he was technically 5 days prem and they wanted to be sure he was ok... he had a few jitters which they wanted to subside and they have :thumbup:

finally got my bundle of joy home last night and am totally ready for the rest of my life to begin on a different level...

rayden.jpg

Congratulations and what a great birth story!!! Very cute little guy indeed. :flower:

Wow! That sounds like my perfect labour! I'm glad everything worked out in the end and you got your little man safely. Congratulations!

wow what a story and what a little cutie x

He is so gorgeous. Well done and congratulations!

Wow sounds like a fab way to deliver, huge well done to you. Hope I will be as brave. Congrats on your gorgeous wee boy. Lx

great story hun, were u kinda ready at home for your lil one? seeing he made an early appearance x

Wow! Bet that certainly took you by suprise, congrats :flower:

Fab labour and delivery :)
Hope everything is going well for you, congratulations.

Congratulations sweets, I'm so happy for you! He is beautiful. I hadn't heard from you for a while so did wonder if all was okay. All the best of luck with your gorgeous bundle of joy. X x x

Congratulations :) Thanks for sharing your story :0
Hope i get pain like yours lol

congratulations - well done!

and the moral of the story is...scream and shout even if you're in a little pain, to get some attention/pain releif and to be taken seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->