November Mummies - Text Buddies List

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ladies seeings as November is upon us at the weekend i thought it''d be a good idea to compile a list of who's text buddies with who ... so when the time comes we all know who can get in contact with eachother.

Soooo add your name and who's your text buddy and ill keep an updated list!!

Text Buddies:

XKatX - Cosmotbear, Alio & Becky (And PP)
MrsP - Charliebear & Bubba4
4thbump - Bubba4 & Vickwick
MummyJade - SalJay
Bubba4 - 4thBump and MrsP
Charliebear - MrsP
Vickwick - 4thbump & Fern
Carries - Peanutbean
Luvbunsazzle -Babezone, Ria Rose & Toria

Cosmotbear, Alio & Becky.
Although they've all delivered now, so maybe I should find someone else?

Mine is Charliebear and Bubba4.

Thanks PP. on the front of our Novembers mummies page is a list of everyones Text buddy, will pop a copy in here. x x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/59714-november-mummys-its-nearly-time.html

No problemo ... i figured you'd have your own one going but a lot of the Dec/Jan mummies dont go onto the thread you see so thought it'd benefeit the entire 3rd tri save them having to plugh through your gigantic thread lol, even i got tired!!

Hey hun.Yep its a bit of a jungle in our world :happydance:

I have Bubba4 and Vicwick.Kat I will jump in hun if you want.You seem to have good luck as all yours have delivered xxxx

No problemo ... i figured you'd have your own one going but a lot of the Dec/Jan mummies dont go onto the thread you see so thought it'd benefeit the entire 3rd tri save them having to plugh through your gigantic thread lol, even i got tired!!

I make you right even we can't keep up with each other!! :rofl:

There are a few that aven't text buddys, so they may need some of your gentle TB kicking PP! :rofl:

x x x

November mummies if you haven't a TB, please check the list and grab your self a buddy. x x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/59714-november-mummys-its-nearly-time.html

I am text buddys with SalJay but she has planned C section on the 30th (i think thats right!) and i am still waiting for my mobile to arrive before i can pass on a number but i do have hers wrote down in case. but i mite need another bubby as c section she may not be at computer xx

I believe Kat needs another text buddy hon as all hers have popped already x

Thanks for offers and things guys - polo_princess has kindly stepped up to the mark for me!!

If your stuck and need one ladies pop a thread in the text buddies section, im sure someone will more than happily oblige!!

PP - completely changing the subject and I may have missed this, but does your Little PP have a name yet? x

PP - completely changing the subject and I may have missed this, but does your Little PP have a name yet? x

She does indeed but its a secret :baby::baby:

Oh goodie, I like suprises.

We haven't told really close friends and family the names we have in mind for baby P, have decided too to keep it close to our chest, especially since we have a yellow bump x x

4th Bump & Fern.x

OMG its November on Saturday!!!!! I think i've been in denial haha

Woop Woop!!

Not long now girls!! x x

Right list is all updated .. I'll keep an eye on it to keep near the top throughout November!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->