Now CD14 and would really love a buddy!

Mrs_A

Reaction score
I am currently CD9 of a 28 day cycle. This will be my first proper month TTC as probably was NTNP the past 2 months really.

I have started using OPK's and although i have managed to pee on my hand the past 3 days, I am hoping it turns positive soon! If this is not my month then i will go one step further and try taking my temps next cycle - but that hopefully won't happen - PMA!!!

I would really love a buddy to share the whole TTC journey with...is anyone out there with a similar cycle day?

Lets spread some fairy dust and get us a BFP just in time for the new year!!!

heyyy im on CD 7 but have a 32 day cycle :/ but still :)
i have been charting my temps to but finding it difficult to get accurate results.
so mrs A how long you been ttc for?

babydust to you ******

I am on CD 14 of a 33 day cycle so I guess I am closer to samantharandi? I am looking for a cycle buddy also. :)

i have been charting my temps to but finding it difficult to get accurate results.

babydust to you ******

Hiya, well i am quite new to TTC, we decided in October this year to NTNP but i had a bad virus and then the husband caught the bug too so we have not really been trying trying. However this month - we are really going for it!!! We thought with it being xmas it would be a lovely start to the new year with a BFP!! I am hoping to test on 4th Jan - positive mental attitude all the way!

How about you? Have you been trying long?

I am on CD 14 of a 33 day cycle so I guess I am closer to samantharandi? I am looking for a cycle buddy also. :)

Well hello - i think i saw your post in the January Testers thread - are you testing on the 4th January too? I am hoping to test this date if AF doesn't show her ugly face first!!

babydust to you ******

Hiya, well i am quite new to TTC, we decided in October this year to NTNP but i had a bad virus and then the husband caught the bug too so we have not really been trying trying. However this month - we are really going for it!!! We thought with it being xmas it would be a lovely start to the new year with a BFP!! I am hoping to test on 4th Jan - positive mental attitude all the way!

How about you? Have you been trying long?

hey, yeah have been ttc for nearly 11 months now, oo wow thats awesome il be testing around the 4th of jan too we can be test buddies :D
yeah would love to start the new year with a BFP fingers crossed for you!
xx

Yay for 4th of January testing buddies!!!!

I am now CD11 and have not had a + on an OPK yet (not even a faint line) but hopefully i will get one in the next couple of days. Me and DH have been DTD every other day though so hopefully we will catch that egg when it arrives!

I'm not happy today - we have snow and someone skidded head on into me...my car is in a little bit of a mess and i need to get the damage assessed but i am determined to not let this stress me out too much and ruin my baby making chances!

How are all you getting on?

I have a cycle 25 to 27 days and I am on cycle day 22 at 10dpo I started poas at 8 with fmu and still bfn Me and hubby went to fertility Dr. this month we have been trying for 34 months time to put it in bigger hands so excited we will hopefully will have are first iui next month inless I get my bfp this month witch would be so nice not to spend all that $$$$$$$$ in fertility cost keeping finger crossed

Well hello - i think i saw your post in the January Testers thread - are you testing on the 4th January too? I am hoping to test this date if AF doesn't show her ugly face first!!

Well I hope the withch doesn't show for either of us!! GL this cycle!

I am now CD11 and have not had a + on an OPK yet (not even a faint line) but hopefully i will get one in the next couple of days. Me and DH have been DTD every other day though so hopefully we will catch that egg when it arrives!

I'm not happy today - we have snow and someone skidded head on into me...my car is in a little bit of a mess and i need to get the damage assessed but i am determined to not let this stress me out too much and ruin my baby making chances!

im on CD11 or 12 im keepin my fingers crossed as my other alf has gone away for a few days now so that doesnt really work in my favour but hey we will see :) im hoping the agnus castus im taking has induced my ovulation as that would be perfect!

oo no hope you alright? yh just be as stressed free as possible it will help :)
im going to find it so difficult not to test until the 4th :/ i no what im like and will want to test about the 1st haha do you get like that?

xxx

im on CD11 or 12 im keepin my fingers crossed as my other alf has gone away for a few days now so that doesnt really work in my favour but hey we will see :) im hoping the agnus castus im taking has induced my ovulation as that would be perfect!

oo no hope you alright? yh just be as stressed free as possible it will help :)
im going to find it so difficult not to test until the 4th :/ i no what im like and will want to test about the 1st haha do you get like that?

xxx

I will definately be fighting the urge to test on the 1st Jan, but imagine if it was a BFP, that would be such a lovely start to the new year!

I am away from home for New Years at my sisters, i may accidentally slip a pregnancy test in my bag he he!!

Are you using OPK's? I got my first faint line today which got darker but after 10 mins so going to test again this evening - I am CD14 of 28 so the timing is about right i think?

Lots of fairy dust to you, and just imagine how well rested your OH little swimmers will be when he gets back, they will be raring to go!

haha i would have taken one with me too :), i no i wont be able to help myself testin on 1st jan :/, i was using opk's i still have some i think im goin to do another 1 tomorrow just out of curiosity :).
im hoping soooo much it happens this month it would be perfect in everyway possible. its really hard at the minute as i just found out my ex is trying for a baby with his gf, long story short me and him lost a baby over a year ago and i no it sounds insane but i feel like who ever of us has a baby first that it would be the baby we lost if that makes sense? i no its crazy and impossible but just how i feel. :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->