Now I am Super Confused!!! :(

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
I am using Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Tests...I got my smiley yesterday morning for the first time, so I decided to test two more times, just in case...I tested at 4 pm and 9 pm and they were both positive.

This morning I woke up and tested, it was negative. Dh and I will be bding tonight anyways, but I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen before. Did I already ovulate? I did leave my tester outside last night, could that affect anything? The pee strip this morning, looks exactly and is the same "density" as the strips from yesterday, so I am wondering if the cold affected my tester!!!

I forgot to mention as well, my temps have not risen yet, so therefore I believe I have not ovulated.

If someone could please give me some encouragement or some advice, that would be helpful....

you just take your first positive as the one to go by, you will ov 24-48 hours afterwards and you will get a temp rise the day after ov, so probably expect temp rise tomorrow or even the day after. i wouldnt worry about getting a neg today, you had your positive, i would save them now in case you need them next cycle. GL hun, go catch that egg x

bumski is correct all the smiley face does is warn you that your LH Surge has been detected so get :sex: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->