Now I'm nervous again.

Tweeks

Reaction score
So had sex with my OH last night and this morning I've got stringy pink discharge. Just when I feel confident enough to relax, this happens. I'm now terrified. The rational part of me knows that it's probably either cervical erosion or a blood vessel that's been burst but the worry wart in me is now heightened to every pain and checking myself every few minutes. :(

Sorry to hear you are going through this xxx Its hard to switch your brain off, but you have the cause dtd can cause small amount of spotting as everything down there is pressured and you have more blood flow xxx Its so difficult to relax i know xx wish i could make it better for you xxxx

Thanks Jessica, I'm just a nervous wreck. I want this pregnancy to go well as I don't think I can hack it again and I'm nearly half way. I've not been having sex as I find it so stressful and had a cervical bleed at 24 weeks with my daughter so I've done it a total of 5 times since we found out about this baby and now I wish I hadn't. :( xxx

You have to be free to be intimate, its not fair on yourself and oh if you can't "love" each other, i have personally found that certain positions cause more spotting, so i avoid, try to make a mental note ;) xxx

I agree with jessicahide! You can be intimate whenever you want but just be careful with certain positions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->