Now I'm Really Confused with FF

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
So when I put m temps in for last week it showed I O'ed on Tuesday which was a day earlier than I expected. Now I have just put my temp in for today and it has changed my O day to the Monday. I don't know which dayt is correct and whether we may have missed out this cycle :( Could someone have a look at my chart and tell me what they think please :dohh:

Hi,

I'm not sure as your high temps pre your +opk may have confused things. But I would stick with the Monday.

Good luck, not long until you can test! Fingers crossed for a lovely BFP.

Jo x

I would say late Monday / early Tuesday emdeb. The Tuesday temp is over the coverline so FF has plumped for Monday. I had the same thing in reverse this month - check out my chart - firstly FF said Thursday then changed it to Friday. I think it gets a little confused when there is a small rise followed by a big one. Do you think you have it covered? xxx

Hi TripleB, We didn't start trying until the Sunday and went through until the Wednesday. Normally we start about 3 days before I expect O day so no idea this month:(

That sounds about right emdeb - it only takes one swimmer hun! Good luck! x

I think you have covered it for Monday or Tues O but i'd say you O'd late Mon night or early tues morning. Fx'd for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->