now its lighter again.... was that it?

mommyjill

Reaction score
Well after getting my first + opk this morning and this afternoon ( both darker lines) the second line is now lighter than the other.

So ... was that it ....and when will i ovulate? now, and up to next 48 hours ?? is that right ?? lol im useless at all this lol:blush::dohh:
Uve been BD ing and having another sess tonight hee hee but then think hubby might be away all week -- will that be enough/?
Any help appreciated :thumbup:

I think your timing is good from what I've been learning. As for the OPK, I have NO idea.

Here's what happened with mine: A week ago this past Wednesday, it was "almost" as dark as the control line, so I thought the next day it would be darker. Instead, it was significantly lighter. So, I assumed I O'd like the next day or so. If that was it, then we missed it because we only BD'd the Monday before.

THEN, FF, based on my temps, said I O'd this past Monday! So, if that was correct we had great timing b/c we BD both days before hand.

I would say that since your lines definitely matched the control lines, then you are about to O. And I've heard both: 12-36 hours and 12-48.

Are you temping as well? I think that will tell you for sure once all is said and done these next couple days.

Hi shelley no im not temping but def gonna do that next cycle to help out.

Its all very confusing isnt it?:wacko:

fingers x its the latter for you x

Yeah, I started temping the day after I thought I O'd the first time, so I'm really confused. My temp did obviously raise on last Tuesday so a Monday O does make sense, but that OPK sure was close. I am so tempted to test tomorrow, but I just know it'll be a BPN.

I've never got the test line on the internet cheapy ones darker than the control line, its always significantly lighter - been using CB digital ones too and I get the smiley face when the IC line is light, for me it looks like I'm never going to get it darker than the control line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->