Now it's time for me to rant !

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
i can rant all day long about nosy and touchy people
well, it happens every time we go out
Some people are so touchy ... if they see Lincoln they just walk to him and touch him or kiss him :hissy:
once OH was carrying him and we were looking at the curtain and this staff just came and say hello to Lincoln and before we knew it she kissed him..b****y woman !:hissy: i wiped his face afterwards

and today he was in his pushchair just asleep and we stop looking at the shoes and this woman walking pass ..she stopped and pinch his cheek :hissy::hissy: aghhhhhh !!!!!
Why can't they ask if they can touch him..this is too much
well, she saw my face and smiled but i gave her a nasty look so she walked away

i hate people touching him ..touch his hand is bearable but not kissing or pinching him:hissy:

phew---feel a bit better now

I wouldn't be happy with some stranger kissing Hannah or touching her face either :grr:

Why do people think they can just walk up and touch someone's baby?
I hate it when they do that.
It's like we need to get a sign, (DON'T TOUCH MY BABY).lol xxx

Yeah! someones done it to Leo too. Its like if i was walking around with a 10 year old child would they still come up and kiss him and touch his face!? You just dont do it whether its a baby or a 10 year old child, its still MY child so dont touch him haha!!

xx

Uh I hate when people do things like that!! We were in South Korea for 6 months after the babies were born and Korean people love babies so random people were always wanting to hold them and touch and kiss them, uh, and they don't understand english so I couldn't even say anything! Lol

This annoys me too, also things like taking their dummy out saying 'you don't need a dummy!' (usualy old people).

keely.

what a stranger kisses ur baby :shock: i have never experienced this

This annoys me too, also things like taking their dummy out saying 'you don't need a dummy!' (usualy old people).

keely.

I had that done a few times, i just wanted to say to them (who the f*** do you think you are) it's my baby. lol xx

keely.

My nan does that to Leo!! reallllyyy winds me up. she'll take his dummy out of his mouth and be like "oh you dont need that yacky thing". Grrr he's my son and if his dummy keeps him quiet.... leave it in!!!

x

It's a cultural thing, I grew up in the middle and far east, and it's a way of them showing a compliment to your baby, saying that he is beautiful. It's normal for them, but I can understand why it upsets you.

I must give off the "bitchy" vibe because almost no one touches Chase, but they talk to him from afar and try to get him to smile.

It's a cultural thing, I grew up in the middle and far east, and it's a way of them showing a compliment to your baby, saying that he is beautiful. It's normal for them, but I can understand why it upsets you.

yes,its kind of cultural thing but and i learn to get used to it when people come and look at him close (try not to punch their faces ha ha ha) but pinching him and kiss him without asking me you know it's too much. i never touch someone else baby without asking (usually i don't touch them). a few times people just came and snapped him of my arms even i said no thank you ,they still took him and walk away from me.
There's a limit you know:hissy:
I understand it's the way of giving compliment, saying he's a cute baby. I got "he's fat" more than another words though,lol

I would hate for someone to do that to Charlie so I completely understand where you are coming from hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->