Now what do I do? Help Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSeer

Mummy to Savannah.
Reaction score
For the past week, my LO has upped her milk intake alot. She has gone from having 6-7 6oz bottles per day to having 9oz bottles every 1.5 - 2hours! Including at night. I have one hungry baby now!

I dont think I can use hungry baby milk, since she is on Nutriprem 2, and I was advised by NICU to keep her on it until we are finished weaning/can drink cows milk. So, how can I santisfy her constant hunger?

I really dont know if she is ready for weaning (not just because she is to young). She is showing all the signs though, but Im just not sure.
What would you do? I'm a bit stuck!

Thank you!:flower:

I dont know why I bother. rarely does anyone reply to anything I post. I have zero friends here, and when I try to take part in a discussion, the thread dies.

I am leaving this site for good, and going to find one where people actually give a damn.

Thank you for being so welcoming and stuff (sarcasm). Good bye.

People could just not know what to reply with? :shrug:

Anyway.. if you were advised to keep her on it I would. Could be just a growth spurt?? Might be an idea ring your HV as well.

You could try her with a little baby rice/porridge to see if she takes it. My HV said its fine to try and if LO doesn't take it then stop and wait a few days.
It could be a growth spurt she's having and might settle down again in a couple of days x

Some areas in the forum are not as busy as others. If you don't receive a reply it means other members don't have advise or experience. Posting about leaving the forum will only spread negativity, which is not permitted as per forum's rules & TOS:

Thread closed

Anti forum/member 'I am leaving...' threads or posts leaving behind negativity/bad feeling are not permitted. These are usually posted for attention, create arguments, and often stem from events that have already been dealt with (remember problems can only be dealt with if reported). If you choose to ignore this rule, your thread will be removed and account permanently deactivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"