Now what??

mommyof_4

Reaction score
Hello again, I ended up miscarring my baby at 16 weeks. Those ot was fetal demise at 11 weeks! I guess the placenta was as big as a 16 week. It broke apart and caused me to hemorrhage. It has been 1 week today, and the bleeding has very much turned into spotting only when I wipe.
I had a ultrasound yesterday showing that a part of my uterine lining was still 20mm thick, ot is susposed to be 5mm. The doctor said if I am still bleeding in 5 days to come in for a DnC. And if the bleeding stops than forget about it all! I am just scared of everything right now because of my hemorrhage. My hemoglobin has come up, but still 95! He says I wont hemorrhage again, because the placenta is gone! I am just so scared all the time now!
This sucks! I hate all of this, I just want to sleep for a month to have the physical stuff done!!

Thanks for reading! Don't know the point of this, just needed to vent I guess!

I'm sorry for your loss :( I hope you don't end up having to have a D&C but if you don't it's not physically so bad. I had to have one after delivering Isabella as the placenta was stuck. 95 is not too dire but you may feel a bit tired - it should build up fairly quickly, maybe take some iron

I had the same as you with haemorraging (due to the retained placenta) and my hb went from 120 to 75 in one day.

You know where we all are if you want to chat. It's not right and nobody should have to lose their precious baby.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope things are gentle on you and this is over soon. It must be extra hard with all the holidays going on:cry::cry::cry::cry: If you ever need to talk I am here.
XOOXoooXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs: Andrea

I'm so sorry you've had to join us here. Please get lots of rest and take care of yourself. I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

I am so sorry. almost died when we lost our DS. I lost half of my blood volume. I had to have rapid transfusions done, before I had emergency surgery. All eventually was okay. I was unable to get out of bed literally for about a week. But the bleeding stopped as soon as the placenta was removed. I dont think you will have any bleeding with a D&E, it is a fairly easy procedure, just scary. Lots of hugs! I will be thinking of you.

Im so so sorry for your loss. I hope the physical part at least went OK for you in the end. We'll all be here for you when you are ready to need to talk. I wwish you gentle days ahead. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->