Now

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Symptom free 😢 bbs aren't swollen anymore. And nausea has gone. Worried something has happened... Am I alone? Has anyone else been symptom free now

Honestly every pregnancy is different. And some people do tend to have less symptoms around the 12th week mark. I would go with your gut feeling.sending you positive energy <3 xxx

With my first I already had full blown HG by now and was nauseous from the moment I woke up to the moment I fell asleep and threw up 20 times a day. Now I am 6 weeks and have none of that, it is hard but do try to be positive and stress is not good for you or baby so try to see if you can go in for a check up to give you peace of mind. Xxx

This pregnancy has been very different in a lot of ways. I never had sore bbs. They just became full and veiny. Now that's gone. Going to try find baby again on Doppler. If I don't tho I will panic. My scan is in 10days. Feels like for ever away x

I've been pretty much symptom-free this pregnancy so far. I know it is still early but like Rachel I usually have HG by 5 weeks so I'm used to feeling miserable with 24/7 morning sickness by now. Hard to believe I even have a baby in there which is why I keep taking PG tests to confirm it. I have become a poas addict. Every pregnancy is different and symptoms will come and go. I wouldn't stress too much as long as you don't have other worrisome symtpoms. 12 weeks is usually when symptoms start to vanish anyway and you're close to 12 weeks now.

Thanks, I know mine went at 9+3 with my dd3. But coz I know I have a haemorrhage near baby it makes it a little more worrying something will go wrong x

Try not to worry hun! My symptoms have come and gone the whole time and every time iv panicked, iv hardly been sick at all and its really scared me, iv had days where my boobs were not sore any more and is squeeze em to try see if they were sore at all lol! I was petrified leading up to my scan because all my symptoms and gone But i had my 12 week scan and baby is perfect! Each pregnancy is very different to one another so dont think just because you are lacking symptoms that anything is wrong because that is not a sign

Thanks Hun, I know my dh is like here we go again. You moan coz you're ill & now coz you're not &#128514;&#128514;. Can't win! Once I have had the scan I'll feel a bit better again.

Knew o should t of tried &#128546; couldn't find it. I tried yesterday too & couldn't. Not heard it since I found it once. Just trying to not get myself in a state. Trying to tell myself it's still tiny and probably hiding. Just a little alarmed. I know there is nothing I could do of it has gone. But still doesn't stop the worrying &#128546;

My come and go unfortunately came back today with bang but I am relieved when I'm throwing up , how crazy is that

Thanks Hun. Mine has returned lol. These 9 days are going to go so slow. Just wanna see baby again and I'll be happy x

You are around the time they ease up xxx don't worry you will be fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"