NT scan & gender?

Nalliexx3

Reaction score
So I had my nuchal translucency scan today at 12w2d and baby looks great! Passed the test looks like no genetic problems which was amazing to hear! She asked if I wanted an "educated guess" of the gender and of course I said yes! I know it's not completely accurate since it's so early but what do you guys think? https://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/beachie445/imagejpg2_zps4cae591c.jpg

I don't even know what im looking at with your finger covering it.

Sorry my finger was only covering the word girl bc I was seeing what anyone else would say.

Is that a potty shot?

Im sorry but that isnt clear at all but im no expert haha

I guessed girl because I can't see anything between the legs. Curious to see whether your 20 week scan confirms :)

I guessed girl because I can't see anything between the legs. Curious to see whether your 20 week scan confirms :)

Is that a potty shot?

Im sorry but that isnt clear at all but im no expert haha

Yes it's a potty shot lol one leg is at the bottom and the other is at the top. It's under the butt and the arrow pointing is its gender parts.

That's all girl here's my son at my nt 13 weeks, clearly boy. You can even see the three lines so unless your boy is just a slow developer if bet money on :pink: !!! Congrats ! :flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
Yep I agree, looks girly to me :) great to here your scan went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->