Ntnp #1

TheNewMrsB

Harry's Mummy
Reaction score
Hello Ladies

i just introduced myself in introductions but thought i would scoot over to here as well.

Im 27 and just got married to my long term bf (now hubby!) 2 weeks ago.

Currently waiting for AF to turn up so i know where i am in my cycle.

Any ladies who want to buddy up would be much appreciated as this is very excited but also a bit scary :)

hiya, im 25 and got married august 26th! im having my implant removed october 31st and will be doing exactly the same as you hun xx

Congratulations!!

Its exciting! Wish AF would hurry up but seems wedding stress has messed me up a bit :wacko:

Hi, I'm exactly the same as you, 27 and got married the 15th September :) Congratulations hun! I'm currently on day 8 of my cycle, have been keeping an eye on my cycles the last few months, so hoping I have a faint idea of ovulation, but just gonna see how it goes.
I know what you mean about the scary part!

Hi ladies can I join you please?

I'm ntnp number two! Think I'm more nervous this time around eek!

Congrats on all the recent weddings!

Hey rachybaby85 thats cool!! congrats on your wedding to! I did start keeping track my cycles about 2 months ago but this month i dont seem to be where i should - damn stress has messed me up cos we didnt BD without contraception before the wedding :( really want AF to turn up so i know where i am!

Baby_Dust welcome aboard! i think i would be less nervous if i hadnt already started reading up on things and knowing that things can go wrong :S

Anyone else keep getting the "you're two young" from your parents or friends?! i do and its annoying as OH is 30 so we arent teenagers any more and i dont want to be an old mum! Its so annoying!!

Hi ladies,

I start tomorrow on my first cycle (well if AF turns up) for number 1 for me and 2 for DH.

Congratulations on your weddings! I've been married for over 3 years now and when we first got married (I was 26) people would expect me to have a baby straight away and tell me how I'm so young and should wait. Funny thing is I never ever mentioned having kids to them they just felt they had the right to tell me what to do. So ignore everyone else with their rude personal agendas, it's your life!

our parents are the complete opposite, and our friends they cant wait for us to have a baby!

we went out last night and even got asked if we had any news to tell them !
that question might get a bit boring lol !!

Lol my sister in law is due march so yesterday was looking a clothes in debenhams, my mum found the cutest outfit and said hurry up n give me a grandbaby I want to buy this lol!!! seems to have changed her mind. We have been together 8 years so its not like we havent had our own time and are rushing it!!!

Hello! I am 29 and got married on 15th Sept 2012 :)

NTNP sums up our approach well I think - we are basically doing this until early next year and will take a more concerted approach if no bfp by then!

Would love to chat to people in similar situations.

Miniamo x

I married my OH on July 16, 2011... So we've been married over a year. :thumbup: I just went off of the pill at the end of September and I'm waiting for my first natural AF to show up near the end of October... I'm kinda hoping that it doesn't!:winkwink: Hoping to see more of you on the boards... Good luck and :bfp:'s for everyone!

I married my OH on July 16, 2011... So we've been married over a year. :thumbup: I just went off of the pill at the end of September and I'm waiting for my first natural AF to show up near the end of October... I'm kinda hoping that it doesn't!:winkwink: Hoping to see more of you on the boards... Good luck and :bfp:'s for everyone!

Hey NennaKay, you sound similar to me but I've only just come off my BC 3 days ago, still waiting for my final withdrawal before I count CD1 but hoping either normal AF come November or BFP! Well a girl can dream!!!

Hello! I am 29 and got married on 15th Sept 2012 :)

NTNP sums up our approach well I think - we are basically doing this until early next year and will take a more concerted approach if no bfp by then!

Would love to chat to people in similar situations.

Miniamo x

hi hun! im in essex! we are doing the exact same! if by our 1st wedding anniversary we will ttc a bit harder lol ~!

Hi Guys!
I came off depo injection a year ago NTNP but having problems with getting into a regular cycle.
Been to the docs for some blood tests so gotta wait n see.
Gunna TTC properly as soon as i have a house Jan/Feb time.

Good luck everyone :) nice to no im not on my own xx

I was really excited to find these posts! I would love to join all you ladies! Also, congrats on all the recent weddings :) I am 24, got married August 25th and stopped taking birth control then. I am on CD12. We have decided to NTNP for the next year or so and see what happens. After that we will start putting in more effort to tracking. I have used some OPKs, just because of a previous health issue I wanted to see if it would even be possible!

Hi y'all im new trying to figure out the text speaks...what is af and bfp

As I'm also new I found this post very helpful :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->