NTNP #2 Buddy Wanted

pinkykel

Reaction score
Abit of info first my dh and I are ntnp at the minute. We have a little boy who is 13 months. The reason were ntnp is we were trying for over 3 years for our little boy so we are really trying to relax this time round. As part of our trouble last time was defo due to stress. Anyway just looking to see if there is anyone in a similar situation to share the journey with however long it may be :)

Hi I am CD8 so a little ahead but I would like to have some buddies. What exactly constitutes NTNP? I don't know if I am or if I am TTC. I'm not using OPK or temping or anything other than BD every other day or try to anyways. Dont want to make sex a chore. I am TTC #3 btw my firsf two were not planned and its so much easier that way. Lol. I am already getting impatient.

Sorry for some reason I thought somewhere in your post I saw you were on CD1 hence why I said "a little ahead".

We are not trying or preventing with #2 also. Our son is 12 months old. Hoping it has already happened. Will be getting blood work on Monday to see what's going on.

Aw good luck Stevielyn I'm sending you lots of baby dust :)
Babylove were doing the same thing no tempin or opk were just trying to relax this time and enjoy our selves ;)
I'm on cd27 and this is our second month ntnp.
I did a test on Monday and got a faint line but this was with a sainsburys own brand test which I have heard very bads things about evaps. Only used them as I sent dh out and that's what he came back with. Also did a cbd the following day and bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->