NTNP #3! Old user coming back to the BNB scene. :)

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
Hi :hi:
I'm Carly and was formally a regular user of the site, until I started my business (link below) and returned to work from maternity leave - then I just didn't have time! Probably still don't but I'll find some :)

I had my implant out in Feb and have been trying to take it easy in terms of maintaining the "Not Trying" aspect of NTNP... No obsessing, no charting, no OPKs and no DTD unless I actually want to! No lying there for 20mins afterwards, with my legs over my head. No sperm friendly lube and no soft cups!

Haven't even followed my cycle... And then last night it was OH birthday. We went out and came home, bumped uglies (as ya do!) and I dreamt a BFP so vividly! It's kinda made me feel like leaving all the calmness and easy going attitude behind and turn into a raving loon like I wasn't TTc my daughter lol.

I have 2 babies already. Elliot who's 10 and Elsie who's approaching 19mths in a few days. Number 3 will not be having an EL name... Lol

Introduce yourselves please! I need some new friends to either keep me grounded or go a bit crazy with :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi I recognise your name :waves:

I ntnp my ds just sex whenever and no opk or anything.
Then we had a whoops in December but ended in miscarriage which has made me realise I really want to ttc.
Was going with the ntnp but then couldn't stop poas (hpt) then got opk's but still not timing dtd just going with the flow.
I'm currently 8-10 dpo and been poas since the weekend lol.
Going to try to tone it down next cycle.
Xx

Hi Hun.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through that... Tho am I right in saying that since uve posted you've got yourself a :bfp: ? If so.. Massive congratulations! Guess u can tone it down on your next cycle definitely, as it won't be for a while! Lol. Sending u lots of well wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

I've been a bit obsessive since my post. We DTD 5 days on the head and I was doing temps and OPKs. Never got a smiley on the opk, and I was on day 15 with no temp rise - didn't bother taking it today. Sulking instead. I usually only have a 26day cycle so it's worried me. Haven't DTD since Wednesday anyways so not holding much hope to get a BFP myself. That's ok tho... I guess! Plenty of time xx

Maybe you have a shorterthan average lp? I ov late, maybe cd 15-17 and irregular cycle length but recently 28/29 so I bet you'd have had a smiley on the first day you didn't test!
Yes I got a bfp, a bit shocked actually.
Xx

Only time will tell! I don't think it's gonna be this month tho. Id rather have a summer baby anyways... So I tell myself! lol.

Humongous congratulations! Typical.. The one person who responds goes and gets her BFP... How selfish of u!! ;) lol.
Wishing u a H&H 9 mths hunni xx

Hi,
I guess we are ntnp #3 as well. DD is 3 and DS is 9 months. I'm still nursing though so it makes it difficult because my cycle hasn't regulated yet. They are getting shorter though so that is good (last two were 143 and 72 days :p ). And hopefully I'm starting to ovulate again as well.
Not really in any hurry as ds is still so little but we definitely want more kids :)

I really don't want a summer baby!
Hi jingles I remember you maybe from bf forum? I got my first af about 9 months pp then another at 12 months. I stopped at 13 months and they slowly returned more regular but with a short lp for a while.
Xx

Being pregnant in the summer isn't so fun when you are big. But, I'm looking forward to birthday parties outside! (ds is an august baby but dd is in march)

Hi :hi: Ya, I expect they will continue to get closer together. We moved ds into his own room this weekend. We had been co-sleeping. He's doing really well and starting to wake up less during the night to nurse. At one point it was 10+ times but since we moved him it is 2. Yay!!

That's great progress, ds wasan early sttn and wasn't bothered about milk he was on 3 feeds at 9 months and 2-3 at 12 months.
No ds was due 2nd September and I was massive through the hot months. There's downsides to all but I didn't want a young in the school year baby which I didn't think of when ntnp ds. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->