Ntnp #3. :)

Missnurse

Reaction score
Hello all

DD is 5 and our DS is 9 weeks and we have decided to NTNP, I'm combi feeding so aware it could happen at any time but we are very much on the same page with this. I'm 25 and OH is 35 and after much discussion he has told me he doesn't want to be in his 70s when our kids are I their 20s so we have decided to have the next one close to DS then see how we feel about another. Also it took us a year to conceive our DS although I'm not altogether sure If that was waiting for the injection to wear off or a mixture of that and the usual amount of time for a couple to conceive, anyway we both decided that it would be best to start now. I also had a touch of endometritis after DS and even though I had antibiotics and it cleared up I can't help but worry it may have affected my chances even though this probably seems irrational and infections are fairly common.

Also DD isn't my OHs child so he definitely wants more. I am very excited by the prospect of another baby, Archie and Amelia make me smile so much :)

Hi I'm 'thinking' about #3 I have two girls aged 4 and almost 2.... I have been sooo broody lately which has surprised me as I said I'd rather have my third in a few years time..... I'm 30 and want to have all my kids before I'm 35 (personal choice ) so it's just deciding when to go for the 3rd baby if I'm blessed enough to have one xx

DH just decided yesterday we're going to NTNP. i'm 35. i thought we were done, but then i don't want to wake up at age 45 wondering if we should have been open to receiving more kids, if that makes sense?

Anyway, hope you ladies both enjoy NTNP without any pressure. :)

Well I still havnt decided yet, but I'm thinking non stop about babies and being pregnant again so I know I'm not gonna want to wait to long.

I'm utterly obsessed I think :-/ it took a year to conceive DS I can't stop thinking that its going to take that long again and that what is their Is something wrong after having the endometritis infection after DS birth, please tell me I'm not the only one who worries like this :( it's so silly

I'm here with you! My Ds is 12 days old and as soon as I'm up to it well be ntnp I won't be starting any birth control as we'd love number 3 x

Im obsessed with babies ive never felt this broody before ive just convinced dh to try for number 3 now rather than in 2 years time which was the original plan. But were not Actively trying just not preventing anymore I finished my last pack of pills last night I caught 1st month with ds1 and 2nd month with ds2 so hopefully I will be just as lucky this time.

Oh I'm jealous, I'm still waiting on AF to start back up again, I thought I was fertile from my cm a week ago but it's back to lotion now

Trying for baby #3 too! I have two DS from previous bf. 1st DS only lived 4 days due to prematurity and some infection. :( bless him. He's with God now. 2nd DS is now 8 years old. I am married now, OH is 32 with no kids and no previous marriage. I wanna be preggers again so OH will not be too old when my our kids go to college. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->