NTNP: 4 days till AF still having symptoms

29andHolding

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
:witch: :af:

Hey ladies~ just checking in to see how we're all doing out there.

I guess I would be 12dpo today - still havin same "abnormal" symptoms (nausea, cryiing spells, metallic taste, fatigue) but today the BB's started feeling tender on the side *under armpits*. I usually get this close to when AF is coming to town but still hoping for a :bfp:.

I've taken a few HPT's and all have been :bfn:. If i have any self-discipline at all I'll make it til after AF is late before I test again lol. Keeping fingers crossed!

How's everyone else doing??

I'm 1.5 weeks past a 28 day cycle. but my cycles can be abnormal (although lately they have been between 28-34). I just bought my first EPT- such a weird experience!! My husband works for the gov't and the end of the fiscal year is coming up fast so he's out of town and working 16 hr days. I haven't been able to discuss all of this with him, and I won't see him again until next Thursday! I've been trying to hold off taking a test but I think that I may test tonight.

I haven't felt a lot of the normal symptoms. But I have had some weird fluttering and very light cramps for the past 1.5 weeks. I've also had a lot of headaches/ dizziness. But no spotting, no tenderness, or anything like that ... we'll see how this goes :/ Good luck!!

How exciting! A week can seem like eternity I'm sure but I hope it's good news... Keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->