NTNP after 5 years on DEPO shot

medic76097

Baby #3 on the way!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!
I thought I would try to find some girls with the same or close to the same issues as myself.
I am 29 going on 30, finally found a male that I love and trust enough to have children with, currently in a fast paced stressful at times career... I had my last depo shot in Jan 2011 and was breifly on the pill (a month and a half... when I remembered to take them) and have been birth control free since May 2011. I had non exhistant cycles for May to Sept, with Sept being the worst month with a full 36 days of discharge/period like bleeding. I went to the doctor and was told that it was my body resetting itself and not to be concerned by the dark red to brown discharge, that it would go away. It finally did and I have had regular, like clock work periods since oct. Im on a 25 day cycle so my O days are a little harder to keep track of. I have been watching CM and position and was shocked at the begining of Dec when I finally felt a change in my cervix. I also noticed that my mucus was more of a jelly like thickness then egg like but again was told that this was all normal. I have been tracking my fertile days and according to my app (I know, but its so easy to track that way!!) heres my current cycle:

Dec 14- Heavy flow, cramps
Dec 15- Medium flow, light cramps, mild bloating
Dec 16- Light flow, stoped by noon today, which is weird for me... I usually have a reg 5 day period before depo and since stopping in Jan 2011
Dec 20- First fertile day, CM is creamy but getting thinner and more stretchy. Cervix is getting softer and higher.
Dec 22- Babydance... fingers crossed lol
Dec 23- Jelly like CM, not really what I imagined when I read all the blogs and such but a girlfriend assures me that its normal. Cervix is high and soft. I was actually shocked at the difference in firmness this cycle. Very obvious.
Dec 25- Babydance even with company in the house lol CM is thick and stretchy again today
Dec 26- Babydance, quicky.. not sure if it counts. lol
Dec 27-30- nothing really different.. then on the 30th I came home from a 12 hour shift and could barely stay awake during dinner, I fell asleep in the couch around 8pm, totally not normal for me
Dec 31- had to nap again today around 5 pm
Jan 1- still getting that tired feeling around 5pm. Nothing too crazy, just feel like I need to close my eyes and nap, not really total fatigue tho.
Jan 3- BBs starting to feel sore on the outsides, normal for before AF but not this soon in my cycle.
Jan 4- Bed at 930 last night and slept till 11am!! I dont usually sleep like that at all. My belly has a full/sore feeling today. Not like AF cramps just like a full bladder all the time. I feel like I have a bit of pressure, like a BM but nothing. This is something new and different for me. Im bloated as well. Have been to the bathroom several times, even tho Im not drinking much today. Its almost 5 and Im almost ready for a power nap..
Things are looking good this month!!
I am due for AF on Jan 8th,but hopefully she doesnt show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->