NTNP after age 40....

LadyMorgan

Reaction score
Hello all; I'm new here. I really thought I was done having babies....dd is 11 yo, and twin boys are almost 7. However, after a divorce and then finding the love of my life, I'm now in the NTNP lifestyle. Had the mirena iud in since the boys were born, just got it out a few days ago. Last time I had a mirena removed, I showed up at the doctors office three months later pregnant with twins! But now I'm past 40, and don't know if my lack of periods for the last few years is because of the mirena or menopause! My fiance and I are in total agreement about the decision to NTNP. Can't take the pill at my age, and condoms are just not going to happen. We would be perfectly happy to not conceive, and just finish raising my brood, but at the same time, a baby would be a blessing.
Anyone else tried to NTNP in their 40's? I think my great grandmother had a baby in her 40's (they called them "change of life" babies back then, because the woman stopped trying to prevent after she was sure she couldn't have any more...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->