NTNP after miscarraige

amberjoy

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I haven't been on here for awhile..I had a miscarriage at 5wks in January and when that happened I kinda blocked out anything baby related. Well now I am better and ready to start thinking babies!
I just got the OK from my fiance to start NTNP :happydance: Of course I am little worried..I don't want another repeat so I'm looking for some engorgement. As of right now my periods are a little irregular. I used to be a 28 day kind of girl but now I'm either a 28 or 30. (I've only had 3 periods to base on.) I am 4dpo if I did ovulate on the 10th (which I really feel like I did, I had clear CM and felt a little crampy) we BD on the 9th so I test on the 24th.
Thats my story so far, anyone else in the same boat?

Hello everyone! I haven't been on here for awhile..I had a miscarriage at 5wks in January and when that happened I kinda blocked out anything baby related. Well now I am better and ready to start thinking babies!
I just got the OK from my fiance to start NTNP :happydance: Of course I am little worried..I don't want another repeat so I'm looking for some engorgement. As of right now my periods are a little irregular. I used to be a 28 day kind of girl but now I'm either a 28 or 30. (I've only had 3 periods to base on.) I am 4dpo if I did ovulate on the 10th (which I really feel like I did, I had clear CM and felt a little crampy) we BD on the 9th so I test on the 24th.
My husband and I just recently decided to go the same route...Not try but stop trying not to... I'd been on the pill for about 8 years prior due to irregular periods so I really am unsure about my cycle. First month off was 28 days right on...I, like you, think I ovulated on the 10th based on feeling (crampy, EWCM), and we took advantage of it (if ya get my drift ;) ) but I've had some similar symptoms just yesterday & today so I'm really not sure! Trying my best not to over analyze little things, but it's hard...I never thought I would be so...eager? But being off the pill and knowing it's a possibility just makes me a little excited...Anyways- I wish you the very best!!!

My husband and I just recently decided to go the same route...Not try but stop trying not to... I'd been on the pill for about 8 years prior due to irregular periods so I really am unsure about my cycle. First month off was 28 days right on...I, like you, think I ovulated on the 10th based on feeling (crampy, EWCM), and we took advantage of it (if ya get my drift ;) ) but I've had some similar symptoms just yesterday & today so I'm really not sure! Trying my best not to over analyze little things, but it's hard...I never thought I would be so...eager? But being off the pill and knowing it's a possibility just makes me a little excited...Anyways- I wish you the very best!!!
I hope this is your month! :)

I wish I could just hibernate until the 24th so I can test lol So eager. But trying not to get my hopes too up. And you know what? I've never been so excited to get extremely sore bbs haha My first pregnancy I had to wear a sports bra to bed it hurt so much lol but if I'm not lucky this month I think I will be ok with that. I don't really want to have a Christmas baby lol to be honest

I am waiting for AF on the 24th, too!!! Going to try and show some self control until then. I will be ok if it's not this month, too- but i am still excite that it could be! I've also noticed some weird twinges in my lower abdomen- twice yesterday... Feel like I'm nuts for considering all these things! Let the sore bbs continue and fx'd we big get BFPs!

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->