NTNP and Breastfeeding?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
I've been breastfeeding our son for 13 months now. I started the weaning process a little over a month ago. We're still nursing once during the day, right before bed, and once throughout the night (sometimes). About a month ago, I started feeling really weird, having lots of discharge, and cramping. My period never showed, so I took a pregnancy test just to rule out the possibility and it was negative. A month later and here I am again showing weird signs. My face has broke out in acne, I'm exhausted lately, I've been having some minor cramping, some headaches, and lots of egg-white discharge. Should I take another test? My husband and I do have unprotected sex quite a bit, but we always do the "pull-out" method so there hasn't been a time where we have intentionally tried for a baby. Anybody ever experienced this?

Is it possible I could be ovulating? I'm just dumbfounded...let me know what you guys think and any advice you could give. Thanks.

Yes, I have had this! I have being breastfeeding for 12 months now and I had light periods every 3 weeks and went on the pill for 2 weeks and had nothing since and then we started we were NTNP and I felt strange. I was sure I was pregnant and had non stop cramps for a month, became hugely bloated (only happens to me when pregnant), headaches, BF'ing pains and some other symptoms that I will not bore you with but then on Thursday I got a really heavy period.

Maybe it could be a period due for you?

I got a lot of pregnancy symptoms in the month or two before my period finally showed so it could be hormonal changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->