NTNP and kinda sorta charting.. O pain a few days after O?

G

greenchelonia

So I have been trying to chart this month. Unfortunately some events took place and I had to move right around O time. I lost my thermometer during the move and I can't figure out what is going on. I'm going to try to add my chart to my signature. Until then can anyone help me with something that is going on?

We :sex: quite a bit during the move. We were pretty excited to have our own place. We dtd during O time from what I can see on my chart. However since I lost my thermometer I did not temp during O and I have no idea whether I actually O'd or not. However my temp today is as high as it was during my last menstrual cycle.

I had O pains and EWCM around CD12. Yesterday (CD 16) and today (CD 17) I have had extreme pains. They are similar to O pains, but they are much worse. They started after we were fooling around and I had an orgasm. The sex we had after fooling around hurt really bad. I had pain all night and still feel slightly crampy today. I don't believe it is a delayed ovulation, because I am having creamy cm instead of EWCM. Any idea what is going on with me?

Also, can any charters give me advice on what to look for now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->