NTNP and wondering if I might be pregnant? Advice? (TMI alert)

forgetmenot16

Reaction score
I know lots of women post the same old stuff on here, "I'm having this symptom and this" but I think it's great to talk with other women sometimes about their experiences. That being said, please no judgemental remarks :) I'm here for some friendly advice. Here's my current situation:

-25 year old, healthy female with occasional ovarian cysts

-Never been irregular a day in my life.

-Started becoming irregular last year due to stressors in life.

-Have never been pregnant before.

-Periods have become more regular on their own over the last few months.

My fiance and I use the pull out method, which we both realize is definitely not foolproof.We aren't necessarily trying for kids, but would love it if one made a surprise entrance! Fiance does pull out in plenty of time, but I've heard that there is still lots of viable sperm in pre-ejaculate. Didn't realize it at the time, but this month we had sex (unprotected) almost every day of my fertile week, including on my estimated ovulation day.

My last period was June 24th-July 1st, we had sex almost every single day from July 8th-16th.

I know it's still probably very early, but I've just been feeling weird since July 13th. Some of my symptoms are similar to what I get before AF, but a few are out of the ordinary.

I've noticed stinging pains shooting through my nipples, breasts feel fuller, mostly right sided ovary pains but some starting on the left tonight, crampy stomach, very dizzy, small bouts of loose stools/diarrhea (sorry for the TMI), a WICKED cold, very stuffed up and congested/cough, bouts of nausea, hot flashes, peeing more, sore back, headache, elevated temps between 99-100 (I usually run 98 or so). The other weird thing is about 2 days ago (so 9dpo) during sex I had some light pink bleeding. Went away completely after I wiped. That never happens to me unless I'm about to start my period and usually I start right after sex if that is the case. No AF to date though. Today I went to the restroom because I felt "wetter" than usual and when I wiped before I used the bathroom, I had peachy colored thick, eggwhite discharge.

I tested what should be about 8dpo as well as 10dpo and BFN's both times. Tomorrow (July 19th) I should be about 11dpo.

Any advice? Am I calculating wrong? Am I just crazy?

Thanks for any advice you ladies can give me!

:wacko:

I know it's hard but wait until at least the day or 2 after your period is supposed to come...I'm 11days late and kind of in the same boat lol tested 4x all negative😞😞😞 I hope we both get the answers we are seeking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->