NTNP baby #4, anyone else?

eppgirl

Reaction score
After a very emotional past 6 months, with one miscarriage and two CP, hubby and I have decided not exactly to try, but to stop preventing.
I am definitely ready for baby number four, hubby is half way there.
I guess I'm sort of in a two week wait right now.

Looking for buddies!!!:baby:
:dust:

Could you tell me what a CP is? My husband is halfway there for child #3. It's a funny position to be in. What man doesn't want to get a woman pregnant, right? But, on the other hand it is life changing. More expense, stress, risk, less sleep and disposable income. NTNP feels like it takes the pressure off and makes it fun.

Yep we are on the path to #4 😬

We are on the path to number 4 ��. How is it going ladies ? Xx

I will be 26 weeks on Sunday! I can't believe I'm almost to the third trimester already.
I just started a new job at 25 weeks, I have not worked during pregnancy ever, or after the baby was born. I'm gonna be breastfeeding and I'm super nervous bout pumping at work.

Hello i cant stop thinking about #4 ��

Yep I’m currently on the path for number 4 with a different partner this time. My last relationship lasted 10 years before it crumbled and we had 3 beautiful girls, been with my current partner for nearly a year next month and he wants kids with me but being 33 soon, I’ve decided we needed to get cracking! 😂

Same here i am 33 this Friday.....
4dpo today so let's see what this month brings lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->