Ntnp buddy... After depo xx

JewelX

Mother of 1... TTC no 2 x
Reaction score
Hi,

I got my first period after depo last month

I'm really eager tohave my cycle return to normal so I know where I am for when I start ttc

Any one wanna buddy

Xx

hi! iv had my second period after stopping depo (was meant to have 3rd jab nov 2011 but didnt) and know ive ovulated as i can feel the pain lol. me and partner had unprotected sex ever since i stopped depo but nothing. im sure itll happen when the time is right. when did you stop the depo and how many shots did you get? di x

Hey I just had implanon removed and I know these are different but I still feel they've a bit more in common than the pill! My doc said that the vast majority of women return to regular cycles within 3 months with both types of contraception-hope that helps...and hope I see my AF soon!

I had my implanon removed yesterday! Last time I had it removed to ttc#1 I didin't get AF before we got pg and I had no periods on implanon so who knows what will happen this time, hate waiting to see when AF will come and if we're actually going to have a proper cycle this time round

Hi Guys
I too am just off depo, for those of you that said "got my period after depo". ......

can you please tell me how long after you were due for your shot did it take for AF to come back??

I was due March 1 and nothing yet? also did you take anythign to help bring it back???
thank you!

Hi Guys
I too am just off depo, for those of you that said "got my period after depo". ......

can you please tell me how long after you were due for your shot did it take for AF to come back??

I was due March 1 and nothing yet? also did you take anythign to help bring it back???
thank you!

Grace my AF came back a month after my last missed shot

hi ladies,

i came off my depo in july 11. AF is still not back to normal yet and its been 8 months!!!! AF came every two weeks sicne decemeber for 2 months, then last month had a 39 day cycle.

wish i knew what my body was doing so i knew what to expect.

how long had every one been on the depo. i was 10 years and will never go back on it again!! it has been hell coming off it. mood swings have been extreme to the point my GP wanted to put me on antidepresents even after i kept trying to tell her i was NOT depressed!! still not on them :)

since my last AF which seemed to be more like they used to be have felt much better, but will see when it comes to the week before im next due on.

nice to have other people on here that are going through that same thing.

im not even sure i am ovulating, all OPKs are negative. GP now wants to run blood tests to see if i am but im happy just going with it at the moment and enjoying the trying :winkwink:

:hi: I'll join you!

My last shot was in February of last year, since then My doctor put me on something to get my period back (about September of last year) and then I had a D&C for my endo in November. I guess I should also note that I was on Depo for 9 months.

I have been using OPKs just to see whats up, but if I get pregnant it's great, if it takes 9 or 10 more months that's ok too, My cycles have varied from 28-35 days and it's a little annoying but I have gotten a positive OPK every time on CD 10...but when I asked around people suggested that my progesterone level might be still to high (darn you depo) and that even though I may be getting a positive OPK I'm still not ovulating.

Depo is the DEVIL I hated that thing, I gained so much weight using it, and I didn't change my eating habits!

P.S. I'm Due the 25th that would be my 23rd day...so we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->