NTNP but am I pregnant already?!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Okay so I'm on the pill but came off only 3 weeks ago. DTD a few times since then, and for the last week I've had period type pains and my boobs look bigger. I did a test last week and negative. So my period was due this week and I've only had like brown discharge. This sounds silly as I've been pregnant before but I didnt find out for 8 weeks so I cant remember what the start of pregnancy is like? I didnt have MS but I felt really bloated, irritable and angry and my boobs were sore last time but not now? Could I be pregnant?

When should I test again?

Thanks ladies :flower:

Has your period already past? I would say you are either pregnant or you ovulated late and it was ovulation spotting. I would test if your period is late

My period is now, but all ive got is thick brown discharge no red blood at all, and hardly anything! Not sure when I should test? Thanks for response :)

How long have you had the brown discharge and I would say test tomorrow if it doesn't get any heavier. Is it day where you are? They say to use fmu but if your period is already due it doesn't matter to much with how sensitive the tests are these days! It could also be old blood though I know I'm sorry sounds gross but sometimes with periods you can't have what they call as old blood for the first day or so which is left from last period which is strange I think but apparently possible.

Its the 4th day of my period now, so maybe? Il try and get a test today! Fx!

Ow wow if it's your 4th day I would say its not af at all! With my first the day after I got a positive which was the day af was due I started spotting with brown cm and then went a little red tinged for 4 days mind you I ended up bleeding on and off for 14 weeks but fx it's a :bfp: for you make sure you let me know!!!

ooo exciting looking forward to the reply fxd xxx

Aw no!!! It could be implantation bleeding though and could have o'd late if that's the case then you probably won't get a :bfp: for another week. Just think your not out until the :witch: appears in full

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->