ntnp but i'm still happy :)

L

lillygrace

hey all just introduced myself on the the intro page in here, a few of my friends have used bnb so i know the lingo :) OH and i are not actively ttc but ntnp, who knows how long it will take i just came off bcp tri cyclen and last time i came off i got af within 30ish day so that was good, i took my last one last week and bleeding is done so now i just wait :) anyone looking for ntnpbta (not try not preventing, but still awesome) buddy :) i need one

Welcome to B&B! Hope your cycle returns straight away this time too and you don't have too long to wait for your BFP.

Hey lillygrace :) Welcome to bnb
I came off my bcp last friday and we are also ntnp. Its the first time ive been off my bcp since i started it 8 years ago.
Would love to be your ntnpbta buddy! Haha. :) xx

hey there, came off the pill today just waitin for my period than will be NTNP

Hey lillygrace :) Welcome to bnb
I came off my bcp last friday and we are also ntnp. Its the first time ive been off my bcp since i started it 8 years ago.
Would love to be your ntnpbta buddy! Haha. :) xx

i will definately take up that offer xx!

I'm happy too. :) Life is good and my family is healthy again. Excited at the thought of being pregnant again, but glad to be healthy and not pregnant yet.

Hello! We are in the same place in our cycle! lol :) I took the same type of BCPs three months off it when I got pregnant with my daughter. Wasn't expecting that. Considering we had sex for 2 years unprotected and never got pregnant. lol So a little about yourself. How long you been married? Do you work? Is this your first?

Hello! We are in the same place in our cycle! lol :) I took the same type of BCPs three months off it when I got pregnant with my daughter. Wasn't expecting that. Considering we had sex for 2 years unprotected and never got pregnant. lol So a little about yourself. How long you been married? Do you work? Is this your first?

Haha i have only been of of them for this first cycle! 2 years unprotected wow i guess it can take a bit, i'm not married lol yet... maybe soon who knows, and right now i'm working at a pharmacy while finishing up my degree, and if i get pregnant this will be my first :)

Oh cool cool. Sorry to assume...:blush: That's cool. I stopped working after my daughter was born. Are you wanting to have a baby? Man it changes your world. Enjoy single life (well without baby life) while you can. ;) It's wonderful though. :)

Oh cool cool. Sorry to assume...:blush: That's cool. I stopped working after my daughter was born. Are you wanting to have a baby? Man it changes your world. Enjoy single life (well without baby life) while you can. ;) It's wonderful though. :)

no worries! yes i'd love a baby, and yes i'm done with the single partying life, i can't handle it anymore, plus i have issue with alcohol (some stomach reaction to the stuff) so when i go out i never have as much fun as anyone else:nope: just going to see what happens:thumbup:

oh geez i know and i'm the one who tends to over analyze everything, i'm hopeful to get pregnant soon though, even whilst doing ntnp... my family has a good history none has had problems my mom even had me at 40 lol, also went for ultrasound a year ago and they said uterus and ovaries and cervix looks good, so i'm hopeful

Im hoping things happen quickly aswell but it took my mum and dad 7 years to concieve me and my oh had an operation on his testicles a few years back! Hoping none of this will slow things down !
My oh ia also a twin!! I would love twins but not for my first! Haha. xx

Im hoping things happen quickly aswell but it took my mum and dad 7 years to concieve me and my oh had an operation on his testicles a few years back! Hoping none of this will slow things down !

haha uh oh! twins are genetic, but you never know!

haha uh oh! twins are genetic, but you never know!

Yeah its quite likely that we will have twins as my oh is a twin and twins skipped a generation in my family for they are 'due' or so they say! Haha. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->