NTNP but really wanting

Kitty9Kat

Reaction score
I have never posted on a forum before although I have been reading them for a while. Also I dont really know any of the shot hand meanings so I tend to write everything out.

My partner and I have been NTNP since last summer. He has to children from a previous marriage and we decided that we wanted to expand our family. We stopped using any for of birth control last summer but are just trying to let things happen. And Usually I am ok with that. But lately everytime I get a NO I feel upset. And I swear my body plays tricks on me. I dont have a very steady monthly cycle but now it is all over the place.

Anyway just looking for people to talk with since I feel like I am going crazy sometimes.

Hi. I'm the same, I read a lot of threads but don't often post. My fiance has 2 boys aged 18 and 12 from previous relationships and I came off the pill in December 2011. We're between TTC and NTNP in that I'm using a Period Tracker app to keep track of dates, moods and symptoms but I'm not tracking my temp or anything. Fortunately my periods so far have been regular 28 - 29 day cycles but even though I've been able to tell my period is coming, I'm always disappointed when it does. Hope it happens for us both soon!!!

Hi! This is my first post on here.:thumbup:

I had my twin girls in July last year and am ntnp at mo. This one will be number six for us. I must be nuts but I just love my kids although this will be our last. I secretly symp check and hate af time cause always feel a little gutted when it shows, so know how u feel. Last pg I used ov test kits, but just going with the flow this time. Good luck to all of us! Xx

My first post on here as well!!! We are NTNP and secretly it is killing me. We have three currently and even though I would LOVE to have a large family we can only realistically do one more child with finances and home and so forth. I stopped taking my bc at the end of the pack in December and still waiting for the BFP. I love being pregnant and love taking care of children and watching them learn and grow. Hoping I get to experience this again soon!!!!

Welcome ladies!

I have enjoyed B&B for a year and a half. I have found wonderful support while ttc, during pregnancy, and with my son. Best of Luck to you!

The abbreviations can be a bit tricky, but they have a link that has them:
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
:flower:

my boy is now 5 months and i want to start NTNP but people think wer crazy, we want two close in age,,, are we crazy??? xx

LOL, I would say no. We are ntnp, but I think if we get pregnant before a year I may tell people baby #2 was an accident :haha: I don't want to be given crap for something that's none of their business.

my boy is now 5 months and i want to start NTNP but people think wer crazy, we want two close in age,,, are we crazy??? xx

Go for it. Mine are 14 months apart and it's brilliant, so far they are best buddies. Xx

thanks for the support, i have thought about telling people no 2 is an accident but i hate the phrase, i want all my children to planned because they are sooo wanted, you are right though as long as we can cope, which we can, its no one elses business but i hate being judged! xx

Hehe, same here... my husband and I are NTNP but I get a little hopeful each month toward the end of my cycle :blush:

NTNP but secretly hoping each month! We have a 22 month old son who was planned and I remember how awful each bfn was. The idea was if we were just winging it we could save ourselves the disappointment....not sure it's really working out that way for me :wink:
How's it working for you girls?

thanks for the support, i have thought about telling people no 2 is an accident but i hate the phrase, i want all my children to planned because they are sooo wanted, you are right though as long as we can cope, which we can, its no one elses business but i hate being judged! xx

I agree that I don't want them to think they're an accident, and I do want them to know they're wanted. I will probably just tell people that if they're nosy and have an attitude though. I thought about just saying "We are surprised and happy!" i can be surprised and be trying :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->