NTNP for baby #2!

blondeNklutzi

Mika's Mommy and TTC
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm back on BnB after a LONG absence (things got a little political in the baby forum, lol). I've been using BnB since I was TTC my DS and OH and I have decided to start again. We mostly are NTNP, although I do a little bit of TTC obsessing. :haha:

Anyone else working on #2?

Me!!! I have been here since TTC DS in 2009.

Hello. We are TTC/NTNP number two. I know exactly what you mean about Baby Club, LOL. I find the toddler forum much more easy going though.

:haha:Oh goodness, the way LO is acting today, I'm having second thoughts about #2!

I'm ttc#2! My DS has just turned 1, going to be fun!

Aw you ladies are blessed, good luck on your ntnp journey. I'd love to do something like that because it's just so natural, you know? It's not "obsessing" or preventing but letting destiny take it's course....
We are currently using NFP to TTA because I am finishing up my degree....I sure would love to have a husband that would agree to NTNP though! (once I graduate)
He would probably say something like "If you aren't preventing you're trying!" though, lol...

im ttc number 2! Im on my 3rd month of trying. Im currently on cd26 and i have a 11 month old daughter x

NTNP #2! We have been trying for two months, our daughter is almost 7 months.

Welcome back and best of luck, ladies!

We are NTNP #2 also :)

Hellooo! I've not been on here in, well forever!! We're NPNT for no2 as our son is 21 months. Just thought if say hello. Oh it's so strange thinking about babies again when I'm so immersed in 'toddler-world'!!! Lol

we NTNP for baby no#2 and i just found out pregnant today :D GL it happens quick xxx

I'm excited to be in here... officially NTNP for #2 Nov 17... it can't get here soon enough. Although after Zander's day today I'm having second thoughts. lol. I'm sure that will change tomorrow though :)

My little boy is 14 weeks today and I can not wait for number 2. I cant help thinking its too soon but we wanted them close in age :0)
Good luck every 1 x x

were trying for number 2 :) we have a 4 yr old son already. gud luck every1 xx

Well I am ntnp for number three and hopefully number 4 not long after although not sure how DH feels about that!! I did chart AF from last month but thats it I dont temp check or opk or anything! Would love to hear of some symptoms anyone is having if at all =)

Hi! Ntnp #2 im new to BnB i have a 7 yr old so its been awhile lol...best of luck to all!!

Hi all - we are ntnp - well we were until this month, I can see me more ttc next month!

Two weeks ago we bd and I realised that it was exactly 2 weeks after my last af so I was probably ovulating! Since I realised that I may be pregnant I spent my time in the 2ww - taking me back to 2009 when trying to conceive my 1st - now 16 months. Back to looking for symptoms, wishing the time away, buying loads of tests...well it took 10 months with my son and that was why i didn't wish to use any birth control! But didn't realise until now that I am ready for my 2nd. (there was I working out I would have been due a few weeks after his 2nd birthday...) Well I don't think this is my month after all as due today and all tests negative plus I think that the tissue was slightly pink earlier (sorry tmi). Don't want to get my hopes up either holding onto hope like in the past. So assuming I'm not pregnant I'm going to "try" next month but be relaxed about it (I hope). Good luck to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->