NTNP *Hello*

G

griffinh

Hi everyone!

Some of you wont know me but I was on here just over a year ago as was worried I had conceived but I was suffering from the 120 day wait for Aunt Flo after I stopped the pill lol

The wait scared me so much I went back on the pill, split up with the bloke and then came off again in Feb. I have had very normal cycles since, between 28-30 days each, which is lovely that I'm back to a regular normal AF cycle.

Anyway, new man and me have decided to NTNP and just let nature take its course...exciting!!! We're going to come off condoms this month and see what happens. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself - I'm Hayley :)

Love and baby dust to all xx

Hi Haley. Thats great news you and your new man going to ntnp. Welcome to ntnp hope your stay is short. We are ntnp no 5. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Cant wait for another 1.

aww the little one in your pro pic is GORGEOUS!
i'm one of 5 - 4 boys and me haha! this is number one. we havent told anyone we're trying and we're not going to. gonna keep it shtum til i get pregnant. i hope i can!

good luck xx

Thats my baby girl, shes 18 weeks now, time has gone so quick, its mad.....I dont like to tell people we are trying, we get all sorts of comments and I just aint in the mood for it lol......Hoe you get a :bfp: soon.....

welcome back Hayley, i remember you its good to see you back and wish you all the best hun xx Tina

Thats my baby girl, shes 18 weeks now, time has gone so quick, its mad.....I dont like to tell people we are trying, we get all sorts of comments and I just aint in the mood for it lol......Hoe you get a :bfp: soon.....

Pay no attention to the comments i had my girls 21 months apart from each other and me and ex husband were trying straight after the first one bugger the lot of them its up to you hun xx

Agreed- bugger the comments. not anyone elses business. my mum always said she'd have as many as she could support lol.

babies are a gift - and your little girl is GORGEOUS!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->