• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NTNP mmc 9 months ago:(

bazzb

Mom
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Long story short I had a mmc at almost 12weeks last sept :cry:
Since then I've had only two AF. Before my mc my cycles ranged from 35-45 days

I've had countless ultrasounds and blood work all clear

They did discover a thyroid and prolactin issue back in march but I'm on Med's and all levels are back to normal..... So now I'm being sent to a gyno, my app is finally happening(tomrrow) Im hoping they do something :happydance::happydance:

Also took prometrium for 10 days and stopped on the 6th of June but no AF:dohh:

Anyone feel free to join my crazy journey

Xx

Hey my BFF from bnd

Thx for following my journey
Can't imagine it without you

:hugs:
I know I can't imagine it either! Grr I have rotated from hot and cold on my back and not much relief!

I dont have his night time number anymore :dohh:

My gmas just went and sat in my bed and said she thinks its because the mattress is too soft!

I can't use a soft mattress
I like them in between firm and soft

Yeah I think ill sleep on my couch tonight and put my other mattress back on tomorrow

Hey Girl

An update:

I had my app with the gynecologist today. He was brilliant!!

He said there is obviously lack of ovulation happening and if it was caused by the MMC that it would be sorting itself out by now. (which is what I have been saying since January but no one would listen) He did say I should try and gain a little weight. I am 5’3 ½ and about 113 pounds. I do eat though I just have a high metabolism. Anyways, he said he thinks it is a combination of me being a bit small, my thyroid issue and maybe the MC.

So he gave me more progesterone to take if no AF by July 1. I am hoping I get my period before that I hate taking the progesterone but whatever right. Then once I get my period I have to call his office and schedule an appointment. AT that point he will prescribe me some sort of fertility medication to make me ovulate….

Worst case scenario is I take the extra pills starting July 1 and still no AF come back and see him in august and we go from there.

He also offered hubby to go for a sperm analysis although we know the big issue is me ovulating, it is nice to make sure hubby is working as he should also.
So all in all I feel we got a lot accomplished today hopefully in a month or two I can start my fertility meds!

Well that sounds like a very good doctors appointment. Sounds pike he is a good doctor and is getting stuff done!!! Hopefully af comes so you dont have to take those pills!

Yes I know , I strongly dislike work.

Hmmmm wonder why no one ever jumps in our conversations??? Lmfao

Lmfao im pretty sure you scared her off smfh bahahahah

Oh my goodness I have NOOOOOOOO appetite and the worst gas ever TMI lol

Lol I kinda lost it on her

U r nervous about tomorrow
All Weill be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads