NTNP No3!! PCOS going with the flow!

xpinkpandax

Mummy of 2 & WTT (again)
Reaction score
Ahhh scary even typing 'No3' !

I never used the TTC forum before so this is a first for me! Started BnB with No2 when I was in second tri. So long story short I've PCOS, conceived twice with Clomid after nearly 3yrs ttc, first pregnancy ended in MC unfortunately and 2nd pregnancy was successful and I have now a gorgeous 5yr old son!

Third pregnancy was total surprise as I naturally conceived! Came off my pill but I wasn't NTNP as I never believed I'd fall pregnant naturally and had planned to receive fertility treatment again when the time was right. I'd been off the pill for nearly a year and planned to start clomid in a couple months time but mother nature had other plans and instincts told me to take a pregnancy test (hadn't had a period in 5 months) got a BFP and was 6 weeks along! My body had decided to ovulate on it's own after all these years! My beautiful daughter is now 2yrs old :cloud9:

So now we have decided to 'try' for baby no3, I really don't know what to expect so we're just getting on as normal and see what nature decides really, if my body conceived naturally before who knows it may happen even quicker this time! I will probably eventually start opk's as I never used them before but for now I'm just going with the flow :winkwink:

Had my last 'period' 1 week ago, I would call this my fake period as I have just came off the pill, so I'm now in wait of my first normal period, that's if I get one with my PCOS! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->