NTNP or TTC now?

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
Well, we were definately NTNP, and it was going to stay that way until June. My best friend has just got engaged, and I am going to be her bridesmaid :happydance:. I don't want to be pregnant and would ideally like the baby to be a few months old, and the wedding is September 2012. We have decided to start 'trying' a bit more now. All we are doing really is guessing when I'm ovulating, not temping or using OPKs or anything, but does this make me TTC rather than NTNP... really excited by the way :thumbup:

You can call it whatever you wish! :)

We're NTNP until after our wedding 6/25 but I'm still temping - not for the purpose of timing ovulation and BDing but so that I can get to know my cycles after being on BC for 11 years. If it were me, I'd still consider you to be NTNP since you're not going all out charting, temping, OPK testing, etc. but everyone's definition of NTNP is their own so call it what you want and HAVE FUN! :-D

id say you were TTC because you are making sure you BD around the time you think you will most likely ovulate so your definatly trying to get pregnant :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->