NTNP or TTC What means what???

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm very new to this TTC business!

My OH and I had 'the talk' a while back now and decided to TTC our first baby together, I already have a daughter and he has 2 sons from previous relationships.

We have decided to be relaxed about it and just carry on as we were, just without using BC, I stopped taking the pill mid-February. I had my first AF last week but as I have been on BC for so long I have no idea about my cycle etc.

OH is determined not to 'try' as he doesn't want to make it clinical or forced, he believes it will happen when its meant to.... But I would quite like to give us the best chance possible. We are both taking pre-conception vitamins.

Does anyone know of any apps/ websites to track a cycle so I have an idea when I maybe ovulating? Does this count as trying or NTNP?

Thanks

I use pink pad. Most people on here use fertility friend. As for if its TTC or ntnp, I'm no help there, but say if you want to track it go for it!

FertilityFriend and TCOYF are the ones I'm familiar with. Charting to keep track, I think that's totally fine (as sometimes at Dr. appts or even dentist, the forms will ask for Last Menstrual Period etc.) You get to know your body better etc.

Sometimes visiting the TTC forums on the sites can suck me in but so far, so good, this time. My situation is a bit weird as my husband is NTNP and I'm like a recovering TTC-addict. lolz He's open to having another child while I really really want another.

I took things down that "clinical" and "forced" road when we first got married and don't want a repeat. I charted at FF for quite a while, even through a preventing phase so it's a great resource, no doubt. Just maybe read forum threads with caution if you're easily swayed because it can feel like a race and the emotional roller-coaster factor can be contagious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->