NTNP or WTT...or.. confused!!

rjsmam

Reaction score
Not sure if i should be here... or wtt.... :confused:

We are sometimes consciously not trying i.e. fertile times... but on other months (like this one!) we just go with the flow... if you know what i mean.. :haha:

i am 36 so feeling the clock ticking so would be happy to just go for it... my hubbie is almost 40 but still thinks we have all the time in the world to save & try get bigger house etc.. :dohh: we kinda resolved to maybe try later this yr but recently we've not talked about it much - but not done much to stop it either... confused.com

one thing for sure - i loooove this forum & all the friendly ladies :flower:

x

Hi,

I wrote a similar post lately, as im the same as you - WWT sometimes and other we are just NTNP. Its confusing which forum to post in but I like reading both anyway!!

We are really wanting a baby, but are waiting to move house at the moment so are planning on TTC in a few months time, however a happy accident would be fine :)

x

ahh very similar indeed!! it's all so confuuuuuusing....... i guess i'm trying not to think about it too much... but confess that lately I have been ooohing and aaahing over lots of little ones and ladies with bumps... and this forum of course!

x

yeah me too!! Everytime I see a baby or small child, I think 'right lets get DTD' I can't hold on much longer. but I'd actually like to wait until we are in our new house, so I feel settled.
Are you going to have another chat to your OH about it? x

sounds like good plan - but it's sooo hard to wait isn't it! :wacko:

hmmm i'm not sure... we've just hear our jobs are potentially under threat (we work for same firm!) so i know myself the timing isn't great... i'm more relaxed about these things but he gets v stressed..... on the other hand he knows its always possible ... i guess i'm being a scaredy cat - don't want to have him say flat no.... eeeek..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->