Ntnp, please help

caw88

Reaction score
hey new to this so bear with me. We are ntnp, and im not sure when my last period was, but I know it was at least 6 weeks, and this week I bled normal for 6 hours, then just light spotting, I normally bleed heavily for 3 days then lightly for 2. I have been having some symptoms, nausea, mood swings, and my breasts are purple (whatever that could mean). My problem is it seems like every girl I know is pregnant, been pregnant, or just had a baby in the past 2 years (no lie I know 10, plus a couple guys whose girl got pregnant) and being around so many pregnant girls, it seems like every month I was having symptoms and my monthly was 1 or 2 days late. So I would take a hpt and always BFN. So is this just another "imagined" pregnancy? I dont want to waste money on another test when I have so many times already.

Didn't want to read and run. Have you taken a test this month? If your bleed wasn't normal for you then turned into spotting there is a possibility that you could be pregnant and have just experienced implantation bleeding?

X

I would say you need to judge what's worse not knowing or taking a test so you know (though it could be bfn)? I would personally take a test because I like to know! As for the weird period it could well be ib but Im equally no expert. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->