NTNP vs. TTC Thread

Yatta89

WTT after m/c
Reaction score
Ok so I know that NTNP and TTC are a little different but what's so different with threads? How do I know which thread to post in? I am NTNP but I find myself in the TTC thread a lot! I'm so confused!!!!

I think the only difference is that when women are TTC they are actively trying as in temping, charting, taking meds, etc. NTNP is more of a being aware of your cycle and letting nature take its course. More of a relaxed method. Hope this helps!

No I know what they both mean I am just wondering when posting a thread when do I post in the TTC thread and when do I post in the NTNP thread?

Well surely if you are NTNP then you should be posting in here? If you have a charting/temping question then you'd be TTC, so post in there?! Although I'm sure people don't actually mind that much where you post, its entirely up to you! But the point of the threads/forum is to find people who will support you wherever you are in your baby journey, so if you are NTNP, then this is the most appropriate place? Sorry if I've missed your point! x

I think NTNP is a bit of a quieter forum so I can see why there may be times when you want a general quick answer where you will get a quicker response. Post where you feel comfortable posting. TTC is not all threads about temping and charting.

I will probably be posting both here and the TTC forum when my time has come :)
Although I won't be temping and charting, I will be monitoring my ovulation and BD'ing at the right time. I can't do the temping and charting because I went mad on it last time and I ended up needing a break from TTC. Luckily I fell pregnant that first month :p

Hayley xxx

Ok so the doc just put me on clomid. I'm not temping or anything either but does that put me as TTC again?

I don't think you need to be temping and charting to officially be TTC. I just think you should be actively trying to get pregnant. Just post on both boards, I will be xx

yeah there's no hard and fast rules about it, post wherever you feel like! x

I post more on here, as that's where I feel I'm at. However if I have specific questions about some aspect, I might use the TTC board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->