Ntnp

Dk1234

Mom to Coen
Reaction score
So we are ntnp but we honestly only have sex about once a week at the moment. Anyone NTNP with this LO, how long til you were pregnant? Hubby has a borderline low sperm count and it took us 9 months to concieve after a mc and a chemical. I am also EBF and not had a period yet. Anyone had a similar situation? Did you fall pregnant right away? I don't want another yet but I also don't want to stand in the way of gods plan either and I never want to TTC again it was too exhausting and disappointing. Just curious how long it was before NTNP led to a baby and what your situation was.

My baby is 18 + weeks old, I had one period at 5 weeks pp and am now currently 11 + weeks pregnant (my siggis wrong as going by lmp I should be 13 + weeks but scan knocked me back 2weeks) I expected that as with my 1st pregnancy I was knocked 2 weeks back as I ov late into my cycle but seems that remained the case after pregnancy too. I ff though so that's prob made it slightly easier for me too get pregnant so quickly again xx

Wow! Crazy, how long did it take you to get pregnant the first time?

For me it took 21 months, we only TTC for two months in that time and both times had to stop as I was on painkillers that are known to interfere with implantation and ovulation, the next month we didn't really actively TTC and I got pregnant. We did start solids at 6 months fed completely on demand even now and after 5 weeks of age my son never even had a bottle of EBM xx

Wow! Crazy, how long did it take you to get pregnant the first time?

I came off the pill on 7th April and got my Bfp 24th September so it took me like 4 months too get pregnant first time. I was sooo surprised as I've got endometrosis and thought it would take me much longer xx

With my first it took 5 months, with my second we only dtd once lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->