Nuasea

butterflywolf

Reaction score
I'm about 3.5 to 4.5 weeks pregnant. My best guess would probably be 4 weeks. Anyway, noticed yesterday just a little and today so far, that eating makes me feel sick. I didn't have any nausea or really any symptoms with my DD. Is it possible to be having signs like this already?
11 DPO HCG at 28 so it isn't that high yet.

i think so i have heard that morning sickness / nausea can start anytime from four weeks. :)

I swear I had a niggle I was pregnant this month weeks ago I can't have been 7 dpo if that I got strong waves of nausua !! They came and went and then now there back I'm 7 weeks nearly

I thought I was safe from morning sickness and I finally threw up for the first time today. I've had a few days with the nausea but this time it was a little worse. :haha: I didn't have it with my first so it's pretty new to me.

I have been nauseous for about the last three days but it is becoming more frequent. It is worse when I am hungry!

im not for sure if my hcg levels were high when ms started but i did get a positive on frer (which detects hcg at minimum level of 25 miu) at just 8 dpo and i began having ms at 4 weeks and now that im turning 6 wks tomorrow its been on and off but to the point where ive had vomit come up when i bent over at work as a cashier. ugh!

Hi, I'm about 4 weeks (13dpo) and I was sick the evening of 9dpo and felt nauseous on and off ever since. I got my BFP on a tesco test at 10dpo, and CB digi confirmed on 11dpo. No idea what my hcg levels are but this morning my IC was considerably darker than it has been. My mum told me she's thought it was too early for MS but it appears not! I'm finding the nausea quite reassuring though. Never had it with my DS though so I'm concerned if its going to lead to bad MS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->