Nub glasses pls~ 13 wks scan (helpful hints included)

Avril

Reaction score
Had my first scan at 13 weeks....but baby crossed his/her leg and moving around.... What are your guesses?

The person who did the U/S was kind of rude......so I don't dare to ask her any questions............

I've also find few pics on the web that show you how to identify the gender...but would like your guesses as well as I can't really tell by the scans I have. The XX stands for Female and the XY stands for Male.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 14
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 12
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12
  • female gender.jpg
    female gender.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
  • male gender.jpg
    male gender.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm gonna say boy, but I can't really see anything.

ohh not sureb but what lovely pics !

How comes the person was rude to you ? Thats not on, thats my dread really as I have heard from others that the people arent very nice to you, Im not sure I could keep quiet !!

x

she wouldn't let my DH to come in with me and she won't answer my questions at all. But honestly, I rarely see a nice sonograher.....

thanks for helpful hints, think i am getting it now! :)

that said i cant tell with your pics, congratulations on a succesful scan though.

I've been staring at my own pics for long time...on the 2nd pics up there... i think i see "something" ... a little tiny nub ...but not sure if that is parallel or 30 degree angle...

I've been staring at my own pics for long time...on the 2nd pics up there... i think i see "something" ... a little tiny nub ...but not sure if that is parallel or 30 degree angle...

yeh actually, i see what you mean, if that is the nub i would say girl, looks like straight in line with spine to me...

I think it's a.... baby! No, honestly, I can't tell. I just heard about this nub thing the other day, so I don't know much about it.

i can't really tell becuz the pic is tilted...but is a good guess! :winkwink:

I don't really get the whole nub thing. What's the "nub" you're looking for anyway? And doesn't it move when the baby moves???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->