Nub guesses for one of my twins!

Cupcake1979

Hoping and praying!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just back from my 12 wk scan and managed to get a fantastic nub shot! Doctor thinks its a boy and i'm inclined to agree! What do you all think? Sadly twin 2 was not playing ball so we couldn't get a good side shot so no nub to show on that one...

Attachments

• Twin 1 side view 12+1.jpg
    Twin 1 side view 12+1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 56
I'm not an expert, but I'm gonna say that it's a girl.

i am no good at seeing the this nub thing, but congratulations on a succesful scan :)

How do you ladies guess? What is it you are looking for? Just curious, as I am going for my scan on Friday and would like to be able to have a guess...just for fun!

Erm boy, congrats, r u hoping the other twin is a girl? xx

well one of yours is a boy eh! Had my 12wk this am too - no nub shots on either here though - both bouncing around too much haha

Oh thanks girls - yes I'm crossing everything that the second one will be a girl... lol but I have a feeling we're having 2 boys which is just scary lol :)

Ahbon - do you have any updated scan pics? They couldn't give me one with them both in shot together, just seperate shots unfortunately. But they have confirmed they're fraternal with 2 separate placentas. How was your scan - hope all went well... Do you still have the sub chorionic bleed or has that now dispersed?

deffo a boy..its out of line with the spine...30 degrees up not straight...yup a deffo boy!! infact id place money on it lol

...........Ahbon - do you have any updated scan pics? They couldn't give me one with them both in shot together, just seperate shots unfortunately. But they have confirmed they're fraternal with 2 separate placentas. How was your scan - hope all went well... Do you still have the sub chorionic bleed or has that now dispersed?

yeah all went extremely well - got loads more pics but none in their bunkbeds today :haha: all individual and I don't think as clear - amazing how they have grown in under a week since my last scan. My hemorage (sp) has cleared up - no more spotting but did have red bleed last week thus the scan at 11+2 too! All looks like I just have to accept I'll get this from time to time and they'll just scan me if worried or if I get any red again.

How you feeling now re 12wks - my hubbie and mum can't wait to shout about it now... :thumbup: I'm still nervous though :hugs:

OH I'm glad the haematoma has cleared up - that should be a weight off and its good that they're checking you if you do get a bleed. Did you take progesterone supplements with this pregnancy... I'm just about to finish up mine and a little scared...

Yeah I think today is the first day I've felt confident to tell people about it. I've always been doubting this would be ok - just purely down to my history - this is my 4th pregnancy and everyone before has gone wrong :(

I think I may even make a facebook announcement this evening at some point lol!! Something along the lines of Lucy is currently baking - 2 buns in the oven, should be due around the end of July 2011 :)

What do you think?

haha love it - we've told closest friends and family already - only a few too tell really but mum's gagging to tell her mates. Yeah am currently slowing down the progesterone - was on 3 x 200mg per day - am now doign 2 x 200mg per day then I'll down it to 1 x 200mg by the end of the week. Was told can come off folic acid or continue it til 16wks - up to me. Waiting to talk to immune doc to see what he advices :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->